Page 268 of 365 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Nah. xD White is crisp and clean-cut and awesome. Black is for those that want to blend in lol.
    Or look AWESOME!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I got a real dust problem in my place. My PS3 always looks dusty. Chaks got a point!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I got a real dust problem in my place. My PS3 always looks dusty. Chaks got a point!
    That's why grey is best. My PS1 never looks dusty and it keeps any scratches or dents it may have to itself. I got it when I was 5-6, and it's moved plenty of times, so I don't doubt it's taken a little punishment.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Sun View Post
    That's why grey is best. My PS1 never looks dusty and it keeps any scratches or dents it may have to itself. I got it when I was 5-6, and it's moved plenty of times, so I don't doubt it's taken a little punishment.
    Grey is the new black?

True, though. We got our PS1 when I was about the same age. It lives in a cupboard now. xD

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Grey is the new black?

True, though. We got our PS1 when I was about the same age. It lives in a cupboard now. xD
    PS1 was awesome. I think that was my favorite series of games among PlayStation generations. The original Twisted Metal game was what made me badly want a PS1, but there were plenty of many other awesome games on it.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I swear I still have my PSOne somewhere but I can't find it. ;c

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    PS1 was awesome. I think that was my favorite series of games among PlayStation generations. The original Twisted Metal game was what made me badly want a PS1, but there were plenty of many other awesome games on it.
    For sure. The Spyro trilogy FOR SURE. They never made a better Spyro game than Year of the Dragon. It was my favourite game when I was little, haha. I also loved Crash Bandicoot and Crash Bash. Omg. Such fun. We had Lego Racers and that was hilarious, too. We had so many demo discs which we used to play too. XD One time my dad snapped one in half because we kept playing this M-rated wrestling game (Bloody Roar 2) that we weren't allowed to. XD

8. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    For sure. The Spyro trilogy FOR SURE. They never made a better Spyro game than Year of the Dragon. It was my favourite game when I was little, haha. I also loved Crash Bandicoot and Crash Bash. Omg. Such fun. We had Lego Racers and that was hilarious, too. We had so many demo discs which we used to play too. XD One time my dad snapped one in half because we kept playing this M-rated wrestling game (Bloody Roar 2) that we weren't allowed to. XD
    AGREED TIMES INFINITY PLUS ONE. XD

Spyro was my favourite PSOne series, and Year of the Dragon was my favourite game. After that the series slowly declined and, well...now we have whatever the hell Skylanders is. ;n; I'm so hyped for the remaster of the Crash Bandicoot trilogy this year on PS4. You will not see me on this forum until I have beaten that thing. xD

Senior Moderator

I got impatient. Made a set with a newfound burst of energy. Maybe not getting my pizza today lit a fire under me.

GLORIOUS SET IS GLORIOUS *heavenly music*

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

11. This post has been liked by:

SPYRO! The PS1 Spyro games were the best, I've spent countless hours playing those. The music, humour and gameplay were perfect. I wish they'd make a new Spyro game, but I think it's doomed because Skylanders took over as a franchise. Hopefully one day!

AND CRASH! The first Crash was so hard, and I couldn't wrap my head around the password system, so I kept playing the same levels over and over. Still had fun cx

And Coolboarders, though I only got to play that at a friend's house. Poor snowboarder, I made him faceplant so much cx

And the Digimon World games, though I could never figure those out and my Digimon kept dying...

The PS1 was a tank too, and the discs were surprisingly durable.

Also, lol at the wrestling game cx
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB