Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wow! Congrats, everyone! Being a mod is a big deal, and can be quite a bit of a responsibility. Nonetheless, I'm sure you guys will do great. :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Man, I hope I can keep up with my new task. Thanks for the encouraging words, everyone! :D

Well everyone, youll notice that there is another mod now!! Everyone please give a warm welcome to the 4th mod in this wave !!

Congrats @Speed-X !!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Congratulations you guys you have responsibility now.

Congrats everyone! c: I consider myself to still be fairly new here but I can tell you'll all do a great job C:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

It's really an honor to be working with all of you guys as a moderator! Honestly I was really shocked when I got the notification. o_o Thanks to everyone!!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Congrats, everyone! I'm sure you'll do great. c:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Congrats you guys! I look forward to working with you in the future! If you ever have any questions about being a mod, feel free to drop me a PM :D
    GCEA

I'm so excited for you all to be promoted! 8D

Arrow, I've known you probably the longest, along with Speed, and you two mean a lot to me. <3 It makes me happy to see you guys moving up in the ranks. You certainly deserve it!

Sir Sivelos and Tazz, you guys are awesome and I've only ever had positive encounters with you guys. I'm happy for you two as well. C:

Well done to all! :D

Congratulations, Tazz! You deserve it. :D Congratulations to the other new Mods, too!