Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PXR Mod of the Month 2015 - March: Kaoru

Here we will honor the men and women that work hard everyday to make PXR a community we can all be proud of.
    This thread was created to pay tribute to their hard work and contributions. Each month we will introduce a new mod to our list.

You may be wondering how to we determine who earns the coveted Mod of the Month Token. Below is a list of traits that we look for when determining who should be the Mod of the Month.

1. Hardworking- The Hardworking Mod is the one you see posting daily. She or he is the mod that spends most of their time here grinding out posts, keeping a game, story or discussion going. They are the foundation of our activity.
    2. Dedicated- Like the Hardworking Mod the Dedicated Mod's contribution can be seen in the impact on their section. The Dedicated Mod doesn't necessarily post daily. They may moderate in less active sections but they are are constantly working to help those threads that are active.
    3. Welcoming- The Welcoming Mod is the one that everyone knows. This mod is friendly, kind and really good at making people feel part of the community. The welcoming mod sends b'day wishes and makes sure to go out of their way to encourage people to join in.
    4. Creative- The Creative Mod may be a more of a behind the scenes mod. This person's hard work may not be noticed by those who are taking part in events and contests. The creative mod is great with ideas and works hard to innovate new ideas into their section and the forum.
    5. Helpful- The Helpful Mod is the person that goes above and beyond to help out with any problem a member or fellow mod is having. The helpful mod may help members find their way around, critique a drawing or story, give team suggestions, they may help make banners or costume art just to help someone finish something. The Helpful Mod is the kind of person you turn to no matter what you need.

It's important to know that people can fall into more than one of these categories. Each member of our mod team plays such a unique role on the forum that one trait often can't define them.

Winners of the Mod of the Month will receive
    * A special token
    * An article on the site telling the whole world how awesome they are.
    * Their names listed in the PXR Hall of Fame

February's Moderator of the Month is...

Kaoru

Past Mods of the Month
    Speed-X- Feb 15
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-09-2015 at 05:35 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

I want to the be the first to officially congratulate you @Speed-X. Thank you for your hard work.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

4. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Congrats Speed! Well deserved :D
    GCEA

6. This post has been liked by:

Yay! This is awesome and so well deserved. You set a fantastic standard for us all, Speedy. :) Keep up the good work! <3

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

8. This post has been liked by:

She speedily snatched the first month didn't she? XD

Congrats! You definitely are deserving and I hope you'll continue to be a fantabulous mod~

10. This post has been liked by:

I feel really honored to be featured, and quite frankly I did not expect it. At all. I mean I was hoping I'd get featured at some point--because I mean, who doesn't wish to be featured like this--but I never fathomed that I'd be the first. x] thanks a bunch you guys!! :'D

Wait, I'm setting standards? XD lolwut

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Senior Administrator

Congratulations!

Congrats Speed! :D
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I feel really honored to be featured, and quite frankly I did not expect it. At all. I mean I was hoping I'd get featured at some point--because I mean, who doesn't wish to be featured like this--but I never fathomed that I'd be the first. x] thanks a bunch you guys!! :'D

Wait, I'm setting standards? XD lolwut
    Yup you set the bar ;)

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

But...what bar are we talking about? XD I'm confused. Thanks again you guys! *BIG GROUP HUG*

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------