Page 7 of 204 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    @Dennis Jansen - Capture not approved. Its the next day. Youll have to wait until it appears later on.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points:20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x5), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Time: 8:50 AM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Nurse
    "Young man, you should not be catching pokemon you can not control. Mankeys are very dangerous!" sighed and walked out of the room.

Max looked at the trainer.
    " Your pokemon feed off your emotions. Any one of your partners could be dangerous if confused. We are going to need to get in some practice. Ill check on the nurse. When you are able to move will get to work on that training."Max backing out of the room.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (5/5)
    [Caterpie, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x4), Potions (x2)

Alice dreamed of a wedding in a forest. That's all she could remember when she woke up. Her injuries seemed better than the day before. A sting on her arm hurt a little and her leg was a bit stiff, but she was lucky the injuries hadn't been more serious. Aster was still napping, so she quietly got up and had a quick shower and changed her clothes. The ones she had been wearing yesterday were dirty and torn. She began to stitch up some of the holes with a small sewing kit she kept in her bag.

"Sauuuur," Aster yawned suddenly, waking up.

"Good morning," Alice grinned. No matter what happened, she always felt better in the mornings. Something about seeing blue skies outside her window and the world still waking up. She had slept in a bit today though, so Pewter City had already come to life. Despite its closeness to Viridian, she couldn't remember ever visiting here before. Nestled at the foot of the mountains, the city was very grey and many buildings seemed to be made out of stone. The morning sun had not reached the little city yet, so it was bathed in shadow by the mountain behind it.

Alice finished patching her clothes and then packed everything into her bag. She tidied up the bed and then headed downstairs with Aster. At that point she heard a muffled scream. She hurried down the rest of the stairs to the foyer. The scream had seemed to come from the clinic area, but Alice couldn't see anything out of order. She headed into the breakfast room, where food was provided for trainers staying the night, and grabbed a plate. Aster copied her, using his vines. They filled the plates with food and then sat down and began to eat. Alice put a few extra pieces of fruit in her bag for the journey.
    GCEA

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points:20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x5), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Time: 8:50 AM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Meghan woke up when her alarm went off. She got up stretching out. She tried her best to get control of her hair but quickly gave up. She brushed her teeth and painfully changed clothes.

When she reached the Cafe she noticed Alice and walked over to join her.
    "Morning Alice.." Meg smiled still swore.

She grabbed a cereal bar and pulled up a chair.
    "How was your sleep?"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (5/5)
    [Caterpie, Male]

As Alice finished up earth, Meghan came in. "Morning Alice.." She smiled.

"Good morning," Alice smiled back.

Meghan grabbed some food and pulled up a chair. "How was your sleep?" She asked Alice.

"I don't think I've slept so well in ages, must have been exhausted," Alice laughed. " How about you? Do you know what the plan is for today? I think Pewter has a gym, but I'm not sure my team is quite ready for that yet," she continued unsurely.
    GCEA

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (5/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Reepicheep (7/7)
    [Pichu, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x5//Potion x2//Shiny Charm x1

Tyler woke up with a start. He'd heard screaming from nearby. Great, he thought. Just how Day Two needed to start. He quickly pulled some clothes on and walked out of his room to investigate, still limping. He could see from Max and Rocky standing together that it was a Mankey; Rocky's Mankey, it seemed. It had set upon a Nurse. Tyler sighed, returning to his room and putting the rest of his stuff into his rucksack. He picked it up and left the room, visibly bothered. He nodded to Max and Rocky before slipping out of the Pokemon Center. He looked around Pewter City as he stepped outside. He walked to a guide map and studied it. He could see the Museum wasn't too far from the Gym. His first thought was to go to the museum. However, his stomach rumbled. Tyler was hungry. He guessed he could go and get some food from the Pokemon Center, so he quickly darted inside, shooting past Alice and Meghan as he grabbed a handful of food and rushed back out again. He acknowledged the girls with a quick 'Hi.' Standing outside, happily chewing on an apple, Tyler sat down and starting drawing the Pokemon Center. it was the first time he'd had the chance to see a modern-looking one in a good state.

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (0/5) Speedy (0/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (4/10) Caterpie (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(5), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points:(44 + 14 sketch pad)=58
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rockt was left alone in his room. He decided to try to get up. He managed to stand, the pain was mostly localised to his left arm, but he just felt exhausted. His stomach started growling at him, and he realised that he eaten since yesterday.

"No wonder, I'm feeling so weak" he said to himself. "I am famished!"

He pressed the intercom button and ordered a hearty meal.

By the time he had eaten it, he was feeling a lot better. He walked out of room and poked his head in next door where the nurse was getting her ankle strapped. "I' sorry about my Mankey. I should warned you that he is only half trained."

"I'll be OK, young man. I've had worse. One time an Onix got loose just after going through the healing machine. Just make sure to train that Mankey well. Why are you out of bed? Get back in there until you are discharged."

Rocky tried to explain that he was feeling better, but the nurse wouldn't listen and he had to leave the room.

"Master Roxborough, there you are. I have been informed about your incident, and have brought you new clothing." Giles said, walking up to see him.

Rocky was relieved to be able to change his clothes and get back into his customised black suit. He was feeling tired again though. He sent Giles for more food and relaxed in his bed.
    Last edited by Brettles; 03-28-2015 at 03:40 AM.

Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Spoiler:

Charmander ()

Carvanha ()

Ratatta ()

Spearow ()

Mankey ()

Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x7), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex, Shiny Charm
    Current Game Points: 16

Dennis' Mankey, who stayed out of its ball at night, wakes Dennis up by jumping in his face.
    "Uh... Oh! Hey Mankey!"
    Mankey moves away from Dennis. Dennis gets up, picks up his bag and gets dressed. Mankey rejects being in its ball.
    "Ok then..."
    He looks in a mirror and realizes he has gotten a big scar in his face after the Beedrill attack.
    "Oh my Arceus, what happened to me!? A Beedrill couldn't have done that..."
    Dennis goes out of his room and down to the Pokécenter lobby and thanks one of the nurses for letting him stay there.
    "Now, let's go back to the forest to both train and catch new Pokémon!" Dennis says, picks up his Mankey and runs into the forest.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aster (16/16)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (5/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Marionette (5/5)
    [Shuppet, Female]
    Javelin (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Fervor (7/7)
    [Mankey, Female]
    Citrus (5/5)
    [Caterpie, Male]

After Aster finished eating, Alice stood up. She wanted to get some training done today, and she also knew there was a museum in Pewter which she wanted to check it out. She knew it had some famous fossils, or at least it used to. "I think going to explore the museum later today," Alice said to Meghan. "Feel free to tag along if you like." Alice didn't know Meghan very well. She wasn't sure if the other girl was interested in that sort of thing.

Alice headed outside, to a quiet area of the city. Flowers grew in a small park and there was a bench nearby. The first thing Alice wanted to do was check on all her Pokemon. She released them all. Javelin soared straight up into the air, enjoying the breezy weather. Aster huddled behind Alice when the bird appeared, still nervous of Flying types. Domino climbed onto Alice's shoulder and squeaked happily. Fervor seemed strangely quiet and subdued. Marionette giggled happily and floated around Alice's head. Finally, Alice's Caterpie, one of her newest captures, stood in the middle of the group and seemed a bit lost. Alice approached the bug.

"Hi there, I'm your new trainer," she said, crouching down and holding out a hand to the Caterpie. "I'm going to call you Citrus, okay?"

"Pipi?" The Caterpie replied, head tilted. The bug seemed cheerful enough.

"Shall we have a little training session?" Alice called out to her team. Aster huddled by her side as Javelin flew down to listen.

"Alright, Domino, why don't you train with Javelin? You practice your biting moves, and Javelin can work on his speed."

Fervor, you can do some target practice with Marionette. Your attacks won't hurt her, so you can do your best! And finally, Aster and Citrus, I'd like you two to come with me..." Alice led the Ivysaur and Caterpie away from the rest of the group.

"Since you evolved, your stats are going to be a little different now," Alice explained to Aster. "You have better defenses, but you're also a little heavier, so you're going to need to work on your agility. And Citrus," she said, turning to the Caterpie, "Why don't you work on that String Shot attack you used back in the forest? Try and hit Aster, and he can try and dodge. Okay, let's go!"

Alice watched as all her Pokemon began training. She was glad to see that they all seemed to get along well. Domino taunted Javelin relentlessly, scurrying to dodge his attacks and then winking at him when he missed. Alice could see the bird was starting to get frustrated, but she could also tell that he was already getting better control over his diving.

Marionette was floating around Fervor, being her normal giggly self. Since the Mankey's physical attacks couldn't hurt her, she spent her time zooming about. Fervor tried to catch her a few times but then slumped down. Alice was starting to worry about the Mankey. She had shown such fighting spirit in Viridian. Alice would need to figure out what was troubling the monkey Pokemon.

"Saur?"

"Pipi!"

Alice turned around. Aster had stopped running and was watching Citrus, who had started to glow! "Already?" Alice was surprised. She grabbed her camera and took a photo as Citrus morphed into a Metapod!

Evolution
    Pokémon You're Evolving: Caterpie
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Metapod
    Evolution Point Requirement: 7
    Points On-Hand: 32
    Points After Evolution: 25
    Link to stats: In sig

Alice congratulated Citrus and then returned the Metapod to his Pokeball. She could tell her other Pokemon were beginning to tire, so she thanked them for their hard work and returned them, too.

"I think that was enough for one day! Why don't we head over to the museum?" Alice asked Aster.
    GCEA

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Leafy the Bulbasaur

Shich the Torchic [10/10]

Matt the Mankey [7/7]

Penelope the Pidgey [5/5]

Pichu [7/7]

Items: 6x Pokeball, Potion, 2x Shiny Charm, Journal, Sketchpad, Pokedex, Bag of Fruit/Vegetables, Cooking supplies

Nathan once returned to the entrance of Viridian Forest. He sent out his new Pichu, so that he may see it for the first time. "Pichu?" asked the Pichu, it was still confused about the events that occurred. "You're with us now Pichu. We'll be you're new family, and we'll take great care of you!" said Nathan. "Pichu!" said Pichu happily. "Now let's give you a name." said Nathan, "How about Chu?" "Pichu, Pichu!" said Chu in a happy tone. "Now would you like to stay out here?" said Nathan. Pichu shaked his head, so Nathan returned her to her Pokeball.

"OK, now, listen here Leafy and Shich," said Nathan, "We're going to have to evolve both of you in order to challenge the Pewter City gym. I have a great feeling that it's a Rock gym. Leafy, we'll need you to be our main Pokemon in their, however we'll need to evolve you, so you're stronger and more fit. Shich, you're a Fire type, however when you evolve into Combusken, you become a Fire/Fighting type. We'll need a strong fighting type in their, and I'd like you to be it. Now if Shich, if happen to faint due to ground type moves, Then I'll send out Matt. Matt is a Fighting type, so he'll be helpful. I'll have to level him up, but not evolve him yet. He evolves at a much later level, to far for us now. This is our plan, OK?" "Bulbasaur!" said Leafy confidently. "Torchic!" cried Shich excitedly.

"Leafy let's start with you. Now we need to train your Vine Whip, since that we be you signature move in the gym. I want you to use Vine Whip on that boulder. Keep using Vine Whip until it breaks!" said Nathan. Leafy began to use Vine Whip on the large boulder. Minute by minute, Leafy hit harder and harder, until finally, the boulder snapped into two. "That's what we need Leafy. Keep using Vine Whip on that other boulder!" commanded Nathan. Shich sat on the ground, pecking at an apple, watching quietly as Leafy trains. Then, again Leafy cuts through the boulder. "One more time on this boulder!" directed Nathan. Leafy broke through the boulder with ease. "Now let's train your speed and endurance! I want you to run around and around until you run anymore," said Nathan. Leafy began to run in the wild grass. "Now in this training session, I'll be throwing rocks at you, you have to dodge them while you run!" said Nathan. Nathan began to throw pebbles at Leafy. Leafy clumsily dodged the rocks thrown at at, until one rocks hit Leafy and he fall over. "OK, Leafy, let's do that one more time, this time with larger rocks," said Nathan. Nathan threw hand-size rocks at Leafy. Leafy ran in a zig-zag trying to avoid them. Quickly, Leafy ran out of breath. "No, no, no, Leafy. If you run zig-zag you'll run out of energy no time. Listen. If something is thrown at you from behind, you run faster, it hits the ground, if it thrown in front of you. You stop and dodge, then you continue running. OK, let's do that one more time!" said Nathan! This time Leafy preformed much better. "OK, now that you got out of that, let's train your Leech Seed," said Nathan.

"Now in battle, there are going to be times when you are weak. Thankfully, you learned Leech Seed. What Leech Seed does, is absorb energy from your opponents and transfer it to you, so you're stronger and they're weaker. Leech Seed can only be helpful if you absorb as much energy as possible. I want you to use Leech on that boulder, and absorb so much energy, that the boulder cracks," said Nathan. Leafy shot seeds at the boulder, then tiny planted were planted on the rock. You could see the strain in Leafy. He absorbed as much energy as he could. Sucking up the energy made Leafy tired, but kept on absorbing and absorbing. Leafy was feeling healthier, but absorbing did make him tired. Finally the rock cracked a little, but that was enough for Nathan. "OK, then you've done well on training with Leech Seed," said Nathan.

Leafy relaxed in the grass, but then he began to glow in white. Nathan had thought Leafy level up, but no, the white figure began to grow and change form. Leafy was evolving. The white figure return back to normal. This time Leafy had a small flower on his back and was taller.

Pokémon You're Leveling up: Bulbasaur
    Current Level: 10
    Levels added: 6
    Points On-Hand: 20
    Points After: 8
    Link to stats: In signature

After that, Leafy showed his new moves, Sleep Powder and Poison Powder. "That would be great Leafy! We could make Pokemon fall asleep, so then you have the advantage. Now you deserve a rest Leafy. Shich, how about we go into town before we start training," said Nathan. "Torchic," said Shich, agreeing with Nathan.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 03-31-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember)[M](5/5) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Ralts (Lily)[F](5/5) Mankey (Courage)[M](7/7)
    Items: Pokeball X8 Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)
    Included In Post: Shadow Tracker Max (Meghan)

Rose waited for the screaming to stop. "Come on Lily." She said to the psychic type. She intended to leave the Ralts out of her Pokeball for a while. Lily seemed nervous at first. Amirah let out a chime of encouragement, and Lily started following. They headed down to the cafeteria to get some food. After getting some scrambled eggs, she noticed Meghan sitting at a table alone ([Alice left but you never said anything about Meghan leaving yet right?]) "Good morning." Rose said sitting down next to her. She started eating her eggs. She was half way done when she noticed something.

"My bracelet!" She said. "It's missing!" Things had been so hectic in the past day she hadn't even noticed. "We- I must have lost it in the forest. I'm never going to be able to find it..." She said despairingly. Her mother had given her that silver chain bracelet before she left home.