Page 15 of 302 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    On that I agree. The Anime should have had Ash win the Sinnoh League like it was building up to all series, then replaced him with a new protagonist. Or the Kalos league. Or any of the leauges for that matter. Ash has had his time, just like Brock did. But since he's so iconic they refuse to write him out. :/
    The biggest flaw with Sun & Moon is that they didn't replace Ash with Hao. He has pretty much the same personality, isn't even in the series otherwise, and even has a Pikachu!

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

That's the big thing. It's not all about the challenges. Some people actually wanna see all his hard work and improvements and maturity actually GAIN something. Like a league Master title. I would've LOVED to see him win the Kalos League. Everyone was cheering for it. Heck people that hadn't kept up with the series throughout any of the XY journies suddenly heard about how well he was doing. Only to CHOKE aim the finals. No, it's not all about the adventures. Sometime, he's gotta win. It's not like winning means it's over, he's the best. There's another region out there waiting for an adventure and more trainers he yet to face. So there's tons of opportunity to take it further.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oh I agree, I’d love to see him win. Both with Sinnoh and Kalos he totally deserved it. But at the same time it’s fun to watch him go through each new region with newfound determination each time. Makes me feel a little better when I screw up, because then I know I’m not the only one that let people down. Besides, the story prior to the league is more where my tastes are anyway. That’s what you need to appreciate. Personally, I don’t care about the league. It’s fun to watch but I already know he’s going to lose. I’m more in for the story and character development, which I get to see every season because it’s good stuff.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I need to watch the show again. I didn't even finish Season 1.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

They just need to abandon it and start focus on a PMD series. It'll be the most popular Pokémon anime yet.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I don't think abandoning the trainer series is the solution. You saw how popular Generations and Origin were.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Mainly Origins, not so much Generations. Still a PMD is a top priority considering its popularity.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

You didn't like Generations? It was insanely popular from what I've seen.

Plus, it could be difficult to do a PMD anime given that the shorts/specials they have done in the past stuck with the game plot lines. If your issue is with filler episodes that could very easily come up in these too.

Personally, I enjoy having PMD more as a video game than as a show.
    / / / / / / / /

You know they do a special episode for (I believe) every PMD game? Its only one episode per game as far as I can tell but its there.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I don't mind a few filler episodes. I don't think you're ever going to totally dodge filler when it comes to everything or else you're going to have some awkward gaps.

I think an anime series on PMD would have been fine, as long as it didn't go parallel with the exact storyline in the game. Then eh, we know exactly what would happen and when.