Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (0/5)
    [Rattata, Female]

Items: Pokeballs (x9), Potions (x2)

Alice felt a rumble from her jacket pocket. She reached inside and found the PokeDex she had stashed in there and subsequently forgotten. "5 New Species Discovered" read the screen. Sure enough, dex entries were available for Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pidgey and Rattata. Only Bulbasaur's was complete. She skimmed it quickly, taking note of the moves that Bulbasaur could learn.

Saying her fear aloud had made Alice want to be brave. "Okay Aster, this seems like as good a time as any to get started. Let's try and catch a Rattata!"

Aster jumped excitedly on the spot. His small fangs were bared in a wide grin. He lunged playfully at one of the Rattata, separating it away from the rest of the group.

"Okay Aster, let's try a Tackle!"

The small Bulbasaur lunged forward, hitting Rattata directly in the side before it could do anything. It slid backwards, shooting up a cloud of dust. It was soon back on its feet, however. The purple rat dashed forward with a Quick Attack in retaliation, which hit its mark.

Alice winced as Aster was hit, but her starter didn't seem to be too phased. He shook himself off, a little stunned, and then looked up at her for further instruction.

"Try and hit it with Vine Whip!" Alice suggested.

Aster growled in acknowledgement and then two green vines shot from the sides of his bulb. They snaked towards Rattata which tried fruitlessly to escape. With two echoing slaps, the vines hit their mark. Alice frowned slightly as the rat, reeling from the attack, stumbled backwards and was still. She didn't like seeing Pokemon being hurt, even if she knew that battling was part of bonding with Pokemon. Reaching into her bag, she retrieved one of the Pokeballs she had received from Oak's assistant back at the lab. She thrust it at the Rattata, which promptly disappeared in a flash of red light.

The ball wobbled slowly on the ground before letting out a loud PING! Alice's PokeDex beeped immediately as it connected with the ball, registering Rattata's stats.

Item Being Used: Poke Ball
    Item Effects: N/A
    Item Quantity: 10-1=9
    Pokemon Capturing: Rattata
    Cost: 5
    Points on Hand: 5
    Points After: 0
    Link to stats: In sig.

"Saur! Bulbasaur!" Aster nuzzled Alice's leg happily. She scooped up her starter Pokemon and gave him a congratulatory hug. "You're fantastic," she said with admiration. She then reached down and picked up the Pokeball containing Rattata. While the others were battling, Alice took the opportunity to retrieve her notebook and sketch and take notes on some of the Pokemon in the area.

((I was working up posts to get that Pidgey too, but I guess I'll let Tazz have it this time xD))
    GCEA

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Team: Phyre the Charmander [M] (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon: None
    Items: Pokeballs(x10)/Potions (x2)

Tyler sat intently, sketching as people gathered around to introduce themselves. Eventually, it swung round to him. He tucked his sketchpad away, standing up.

"Hey folks. I'm Tyler. I'm seventeen! I'm Johto-born but moved to Sinnoh for a while. I'm a massive mythology geek. My parents probably helped that - my mother is a Blackthorn City Dragon trainer, my father a research assistant in Sinnoh for a lot of archaeological and mythological research teams. He was involved in an expedition to try and further explore the Celestic Ruins a whileback, it was pretty fascinating. I took on the interest and I've spent most of my years since I was ten - so that's seven whole years - living back in Blackthorn City in Johto, mainly focusing on life inside the Dragon's Den. Some of you may have heard of it. It's where the Dragon Masters Clair and Lance live and train, and I was an apprentice under other Masters in my time at the Den. I'm always up for a chat, but... could we try and keep it one-on-one personally? I'm not used to big crowds. There's as many of us in this group as there is in the Dragon's Den Apprentice Dormitories!" He grinned sheepishly, before slipping aside from the group as they walked. Again, he saw Pokemon battles crop up, this time with Rattata. He nervously watched. "I still don't think we're ready. Let's hold out a little longer, okay Phyre? Then we'll get some battling in!" The Charmander nodded slightly but looked visibly bothered.

*Youll have enough now tyler ;)

Trainer Name: Meghan (Meg) Startus
    Pokemon:

Kaze (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x9), Potions (x2)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Route 1
    Time: 12 Noon
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler

Meg watched Rocky's battle and capture.
    " Nice capture.." Meg said looking over. She bent over looking at Fury
    "and you did an especially good job, didn't he Kaze." She said nudging the shy Charmander.

Kaze let out a little puff of smoke. Kaze was reluctant to interact with Rockys Charmander just yet.
    "Smookescreen and headbutt were a good combo Rocky...lets see if we can't do something just as cool. Rose let's do this." Meg rushed out into the long grass with Charmander following right behind.

" Kaze...get out there and use Scary Face..."

Kaze rushed in using and odd looking face to lower Rattata's speed.

"Now...Dig.." She commanded.

Kaze disappeared under the long grass. The confused rattata didnt know how to react. Kaze burst through the dirt knocking rattata up.
    " Finish it off with a firespin!" She called out.

Kaze tried to do its best but this was its first real battle. After bursting through the ground it let out an ember. Kaze's training would take sometime. The Ember knocked out the Rattata who was quickly captured.

Points on Hand: 22
    Points After: 17
    Link to stats: In my signature under blue dino.

Mega tossed the pokeball and rushed out to check on the pokemon. She picked up Kaze.
    "You did great. Really! We will work on are battle calls with each battle until we understand each other completely. Rocky, you gave me the idea to use a diversion ..thanks."

Pokemon Available Still

Wild Pokemon Appears.
    (Might be best to those people who havent caught a pokemon catch these)

Rattata (1) Rattata (2) Rattata (3)
    (Points:5)(Type: Normal)

Pidgey (5)
    (Points:5)(Type:Flying/Normal)
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-16-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Team: Phyre the Charmander [M] (5/5)
    Items: Pokeballs(x10)/Potions (x2)

Tyler watched as another Trainer - Meg - caught a Rattata. As much as he wanted to save his PokeBalls for something more appealing to him, every trainer had to start off somewhere, he thought. He looked over to Phyre.

"Ready, boy? We're going to get this Rattata," Tyler said, confident smile on his face. The Charmander by his side nodded again, looking over to the Rattata nearby. "Okay, Phyre, let's start this off with a simple Scratch!" Phyre lunged forwards towards the purple rat, claws ready to swipe. It connected, the impact sending the small creature backwards. It pulled itself together, large teeth ready to bite down on lizard scales. Tyler noted the Rattata's movement before watching it rush towards Phyre with remarkable speed. He was surprised as the rat dug its teeth into Phyre's tail.

"Phyre!" he shouted out, concerned. The CHarmander hissed in pain, flicking his tail around, the Rattata's teeth still buried in. Tyler glared at the rat, before smirking a little. "Phyre, twist your tail around. Use your tail's fire to get Rattata off!" Phyre flailed around a little more before focussing, tail twisting enough for the flames of his tail to warm up the Rattata. It squealed, letting go and backing off.

"Okay, Phyre, Scratch it while it's down!" Phyre acknowledged Tyler's command, lunging in again and digging his claws deep into Rattata's side with a powerful swipe. Tyler winced at the Rattata's angry cry before grabbing a PokeBall.

"This better work..." He threw the PokeBalltowards the Rattata, a red light enveloping the creature as the PokeBall opened nearby it. The PokeBall wobbled back and forth once, twice... Tyler paused, staring nervously. A third wobble and the ball sparked slightly. Rattata had been captured!

Points on Hand: 5
    Points After: 0
    Link to stats: In my signature.

Tyler grinned. "Aha, well it's a start! Great job, Phyre!" Tyler stroked Phyre's tail slightly, making sure the bite-marks weren't too bad. Releasing the Rattata from its PokeBall, he checked on it too. It seemed fine.
    "So, you're a male Rattata, then... Hmm. Splinter. I'll call you Splinter."
    Tyler looked around, noticing another member of the group sitting not too far off. She herself had caught a Rattata. She was also sketching and taking notes on the Pokemon and area around her, it seemed; this was much like Tyler and he grinned at the thought of having something in common with someone. He approached slowly.

"Oh, hey. I see you're sketching... What's the sketch of?" he said, smiling lightly at her.

From now on Im going to add a included in this post. Section you dont have to add it but it might be good to tag the people you are trying to interact with.

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Chunk (5/5) Lila (5/5) Flap (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x9), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post: @Comatose @Zenith Avalon @Tyler Phoenix @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Eternity @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike @The Nonexistent Tazz @Brettles

GM Story Info
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler

Max held up the list of missing pokemon showing Zenith and the near by Davis.
    "The list is mostly Kanto Native pokemon.. Fifteen Tauros, Six Oddish/Bellsprouts, Two Dodous, A Kangaskhan, Pinsir, and a couple of odd ones that should stick out. Aron, Shuppet, Bagon, Mudkip, Buneary, Absol, Riolu and a Heracross"
    (Yes the end is your megas ;))

" Before we reach route two we should spread out..Hey Ethan you want to help me track down the Tauros. The rest of you pick a pokemon and search for you it..." Max scratched his head..
    "Uh..I just realized that we need to captures these pokemon. Im sure the Professor with compensate us. If you spot any of these pokemon capture them. Lets meet back up at the entrance to Viridian City. Which should be like a mile or two up. If anything goes wrong lets just plan to meet up back on the road... It might best if we break up into teams of two or three. I'll go with Ethan and Brandon North West.. Markus, Zenith and Moon you three take the north east part of the route. Meghan, Rose and Rocky take the South East. Davis, Alice and Tyler you take the South West. Stay with your partners..do not corner these pokemon. Work as a team to capture them and stay safe.." Max said.

"Ethan, Brandon you guys ready ?"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Team: Phyre the Charmander [M] (5/5), Splinter the Rattata [M] (5/5)
    Items: Pokeballs(x9)/Potions (x2)

Tyler listened intently to Max. As he called out the list of unusual escapees, Tyler's mind raced when he heard the word 'Bagon'. However, his attention was taken again when he heard the word 'Absol'. Tyler frowned. Absol... Wasn't that a Dark Type from Hoenn? It was quite wolf-like, had good reflexes and senses...it had claws and blade-like features. It was a great companion for a ninja like Tyler. He nodded. "Okay, I'm set on Absol." He turned to Alice and Davis.

"So, guys, we ready to do this?"

Name: Brandon
    Team: Skipper - Charmander (5/5), Pidgy - 5/5)
    Items: Pokeballs(x9)/Potions (x2)

Brandon nods at Max's question then looks to Skipper, he is hopping with excitement. They are ready alright.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-17-2015 at 03:50 AM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

#Brandon add a little more to your post. At least a couple of sentences. The more you add to your posts the easier is to know what the character is thinking, feeling and experiencing. Which makes him easier to relate. If you only post direct actions its will make him hard to approach for other charaters.

Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Included in this Post: @Comatose @bandon_g

GM Story Info

"Okay, Ethan and Brandon..we are going to take the North West side of Route 1." Max said. Max kept a lot of little notes scribbled on his hand. He looked at the smudged words only repeating them to himself. It would be a improbable for another to understand his hand writing. Max took a few steps into the long grass searching for signs of movement. As he looked around the little inconsistency patted down grass, broken branches..a smell in the air are started to catch his attention.
    "They split up after breaking out of Pallet he said looking at Etha and Brandon.
    Max had been a pokemon tracker for years. His tracking skills far out weighed his battling abilities. Having spent years on the road, coupled with this time with team Snagum and training with Wes. His eyes scanned the area carefully.

"Pinsir...is out their. It's injured ...looks like a right leg.." Max said bending over.

"We have a team of Charmanders..I think I have an idea but I wanna here what you two think we should do."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

(Hope its ok that i controlled Oak a little :p)

Trainer Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Spoiler:
    N/A

Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: N/A
    Current Game Points: 1

Dennis, a 14 years old boy from the Hoenn region finally reaches Pallet Town after a long flight on a Skarmory. He were supposed to take the plane to Kanto but he was too late to the airport. So he asked his friend who loves flying types for help. His friend wanted to help so they flew on his Skarmory's to Kanto.

"Thanks for the help man! But i gotta hurry now! Im late!" Dennis said when he got down and returned the Skarmory.
    Dennis ran to the place he thought was the lab, and luckily it was the right place.

"Sorry im late Professor..." he said as soon as he saw Prof. Oak.
    After explaining what happened to the professor, Dennis got to choose one of the three starters.
    "Hm... Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur..." he whispered to himself.
    "Okay! Charmander! I choose you!" he yelled as he picked up Charmander's pokéball.

"There were a bunch of other people who just started and got their starter here just a while ago, if you run to Route 1 at the speed you got here, you could probably reach them." Professor Oak explained.
    "Cool! Thanks Professor!" Dennis said.
    "By the way, talk to my assistant to get Pokéballs, a Pokédex and some other stuff that you could need on your journey." Professor Oak said.

Claiming
    Item: New Trainer Package.
    Cost: Free
    Link To stats: Signature

"Thanks Professor! I'm heading to Route 1 now! See ya!" Dennis says and heads out of the lab.
    Dennis runs north of Pallet. "I hope this is the way to Route 1..." He says to himself.
    Suddenly he sees there is some other trainers ahead.

Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Included in this Post: @Dennis Jansen

GM Story Info

*Dennis Im going to give you a chance to earn a couple of points here to catch up.

The other trainers were in sight now. They were still a little ways up but he could make out people moving around in the distance. Before he could get close enough to be seen something knocked him down. Dennis hit the ground, the hit didnt hurt him to much just knocked him over. In the sky he noticed a pokemon flying around.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic