Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (0/5) Speedy (0/5) Rusty (0/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(4), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 14 +(14 sketchpad) = 28
    [B]Trainers Affected:

The nurse finally signalled Rocky over. His Pokemon were ready. "I hope you read that brochure about how to take care of your Pokemon" the nurse said. "I don't want to see you back here too soon."

"No worries, I'm just going to go out try to catch one of the Mankey that are rioting outside. We won't go fighting any Rhyperiors this time."

The nurse held back his Pokeballs and fixed him with a glare. "So your plan is to either fight in the pouring rain with this Charmander, or battle a fighting type, with a normal type or a steel/rock type? Please take this." The nurse handed him directions to the Pokemon training school along with his Pokeballs. "I suspect I'll see you back here soon, but I truly hope not!"

Rocky knew the nurse was right, but tried to argue anyway. "Yeah but if I... What if I... My Charmander could...". There was no way to finish any of those sentences and Rocky knew it. He sensed that the nurse knew it too. "Fair enough! Thanks for the advice."

He turned around and saw that Tyler, Moon and Zenith had all left. They had been talking about investigating route 22. Perhaps they need help, he thought briefly. One look outside at the pouring rain however, dissuaded him from that idea. "Sounds like a fools errand to me" he said to himself.

Looking around he saw that Rose had likewise opted to stay inside. "Hiya Rose, horrible rain isn't it? Looks like we Charmander trainers are stuck inside for a bit." He looked outside at the Mankey who was still cavorting in the rain. "Now if we could only convince that Mankey to come inside, then we could help out!"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (0/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Spearow (0/5)
    [Spearow, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2)

Alice struggled to hold back a yell as a large group of startled and angry Mankey burst out of the strange rainclouds. She was glad Max was around. The way he got his Marshtomp to divert the Mankey with a powerful Hydro Pump was very impressive. She could see why he had been chosen to lead the new trainers.

The Mankey scattered in the direction of Viridian. Alice frowned. Angry Mankey were some of the scariest Pokemon. No longer concerned about the rain, she spoke to Aster, "We should go after them and try to calm them down before sometime gets hurt." She put the Bulbasaur on the muddy ground.

Pulling the hood of her jacket over her head, she stepped out into the rain and began walking towards the city. She had seen Max be brave earlier, and now she wanted to prove to herself that she has what it takes to be a trainer. Aster followed loyally by her side. If she could make it to the Pokemon Center first to heal her other Pokemon, she would. But if she found a Mankey before then, Aster would need to take care of it.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x8 (-1), Potions x2

Brandon watched as the others fled to cover... Brandon noticed a group of wild (angry) Manky had to come into Viridiwn City and were running amok, he wanted one of them... he had a fully healed team. He pointed the Manky out to Mudkip, Mudkip excitedly jumped up signaling he was ready to go for them.
    Mudkip hit 1 of the Manky with Water jet, then quickly followed it up with tackle. Brandon took an empty pokeball from his pack and tossed it at the Manky. It became trapped in the pokeball.

Pokemon using: Mudkip
    Pokemon trying to catch: Manky
    Point Requirement: 7
    Item being used: Pokeball
    Item Remaining Quanity: 7
    Item Effects: Effective (I think this is what it is for right?)
    Bonuses: N/A
    Points on hand: 20
    Points after: 13
    Link to stats: In Sig

After some slight wiggly the pokeball stopped and the Manky was officially part of his team. Then (because he was getting soaked through his tarp) he took running to the pokemon center, Mudkip following and his new Manky's pokeball in his hand.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-21-2015 at 05:05 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~
    Shelly {5/5}~|~ Buneary {5/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x8) /Potions (x2)

The rain was falling fast and hard, sizable puddles had taken form. Many of the others had also agreed to come along, wasting no time heading out to investigate.

City streets were barren, most of the citizens having taken shelter by now. Of course, however, that observation discounted the Mankey, who didn't appear to be seeking a dry spot to rest. Instead, they continued to run amok.

Shelly, despite knowing it was a serious situation, couldn't help but enjoy the water. Hey, it was her type after all!
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (5/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

Tyler had sprinted through the streets right into the downpour. The torrent of rain was getting worse still, and he was soaked already; his tee and shorts were drenched even with his cape initially protecting them. Nevertheless, he had to seek out and find the people in danger. The streets of Viridian were almost empty; people had already fled indoors to escape the heavy rain and the wild Mankey terrorizing the streets.
    Grabbing a Pokeball as he ran through the streets, he threw it and sent Zar'roc out by his side. He'd feel safer with a Pokemon already with him if anything happened. "Zar'roc, help me out here! We need to make sure nothing stops us. If a Mankey approaches, make sure you have a Razor Wind prepped and ready to launch," he shouted through the noise of the wind and rain. The Absol nodded, running alongside Tyler, its blades now glowing and ready to strike.
    Last edited by Tyler Phoenix; 03-21-2015 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Lengthening post slightly.

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    The Mankey in my post is not one of the catchable ones. It's just for post purposes.

Trainer Name:
    Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (5/5)...........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith stopped beside Moon, looking around. "Looks like the citizens have taken shelter," she said. "We need to lead these Mankey out of the city before they do any more damage. Catching them for ourselves would work too since it would reduce their numbers and make it easier to deal with the rest."

Zenith was not planning on catching a Mankey for herself, but she was planning on leading them out of Viridian City. She grabbed Qeb's Poke Ball and threw it in the air. The spherical device opened, and Qeb appeared in a flash of white light.

"Alright, Qeb, we're going to do some more pokemon wrangling; specifically Mankey wrangling," Zenith said. "We need to lead them out of the city and back to Route 22."

"Bulb!" Qeb replied, nodding his head.

Zenith looked around and spotted a Mankey on a near-by street lamp. "Qeb, use Vine Whip on that Mankey!" she said, pointing.

"Bulba... saur!" Qeb cried, firing a pair of vines at the Mankey.

The Mankey had been distracted, and cried out as it was hit by the Vine Whip. It fell to the ground, grunting in pain, and slowly stood up. It glared furiously at Qeb, flailing its arms and legs in a rage. With incredible speed, it charged at Qeb, rearing back one of its fists, which began to glow orange.

Zenith's eyes widened as she recognized the attack as a Power-Up Punch. "Qeb, dodge and use Razor Leaf!" she ordered.

Qeb barely managed to dodge the attack, turning around and firing a barrage of sharp leaves at the Mankey, most of which hit its target.

The Mankey cried out in pain as the leaves cut through its skin, turning and glaring at Qeb. The monkey-like pokemon then charged at Qeb again with blinding speed, managing to get off a few hits of Fury Swipes.

Qeb cried out in pain from the Fury Swipes attack, but stood his ground, glaring right back at the fighting-type.

"Qeb, use a barrage of Vine Whips!" Zenith said.

Qeb obeyed, launching two vines at Mankey and hitting it with a barrage of Vine Whip attacks.

The Mankey eventually fell to the ground, covered in small gashes and bruises. It stared at Qeb and Zenith, then ran off toward Route 22.

Zenith sighed as the Mankey ran off. "That was crazy..." she muttered. Her face then took on a somewhat serious look. "Route 22... I knew something had to be going on there..." she said. She then turned to Moon. "Let's keep going, Moon."

Zenith ran ahead through Viridian City, looking for more Mankey, or even any of the others.

Qeb followed right behind his Trainer.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Spoiler:

Charmander ()

Carvanha ()

Ratatta ()

Spearow ()

Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x8), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex
    Current Game Points: 11

"Aw man... It's raining... I should get to the PokéCenter..." Dennis says to himself as it starts raining.
    Dennis walks to the PokéCenter but gets stopped by one of the Mankeys right outside the door.
    "Uh... Who's that Pokémon?"
    Dennis checks his Pokédex.
    "A Mankey, huh? Well, catching it is one step closer to catch 'em all!"
    "Char... Wait... I dont think Charmander should be out in the rain... So... Carvanha, go!" Dennis says and sends out Carvanha.
    "Ok... First use leer to lower its defence and then use bite!"
    Carvanha does as Dennis says.
    "Great! Now, Pokéball go!

Pokémon using: Carvanha
    Pokémon trying to catch: Mankey
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Pokéball (1)
    Item Effects: Capturing Mankey
    Item Reaming Quantity: 7
    Points On Hand: 11
    Points After: 4

The pokéball with Mankey inside starts moving slowly.

"Please..." Dennis says silently to himself
    "Click!" the Pokéball says and stops moving.
    "Yes! I caught Mankey!"
    Dennis picks up the Pokéball and goes into the PokéCenter.
    He goes over to Nurse Joy.
    "Hey! i'd like to heal my Pokémon."
    {Some minutes later}
    "We've restored your Pokémon to full health.
    We hope to see you again!" Nuse Joy says and gives Dennis his Pokémon back.
    "What? You hope that my Pokémon gets hurt agian? What's wrong with you!?" Dennis says and goes away before Nurse Joy even gets to answer.
    Last edited by Dennis Jansen; 03-21-2015 at 04:44 PM.

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember) [M] (5/5) Rattata (Faith) [F] (5/5) Ralts [F] (5/5)
    Items: Pokeball X9 (-1 in this post) Potion X3

Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)
    Included In Post:

Rose called back her Charmander like Meghan had suggested.

The heavy rain blurred Rose's senses slightly, but not enough to make a significant difference. Her partner didn't seem to particularly like it though. Amirah was small. Small enough that the heavy rain made it harder for her to move around. She couldn't afford to put her in a Pokeball though. Without her she'd be blind. Once they were back in the Pokemon center she seemed very thankful to be out of the rain. "Where did this rain come from?" She thought. It had just seemed to come out of nowhere. She had never seen such bad rain simply come out of nowhere.

Everyone started heading outside to try and stop the rampaging Mankey. She wanted to help, but was nervous. The storm just seemed to get worse and worse. Rose took some deep breathes before letting out her Rattata that she had yet to give a name. "We're going to catch one of those Mankey." She told it. She spoke with little confidence though. Could she actually do it? There was only one way to find out.

Rose stepped outside following Meghan closely behind. She singled out one of the fighting types to capture. "Rattata, I think I came up with the perfect name for you." She told it. "Faith. Because you're going to need a lot of that to make it through this fight!" Rose said, half jokingly. Still though, it was as good a name as any. Rose realized she didn't know what moves a Rattata would know. "Attack that Mankey!" She requested. The Rattata obeyed, charging at the fighting type and tackling it.

The Mankey responded violently, picking up the Rattata as though she were a pebble and throwing her back towards where she had come from. The Rattata hit the ground on her side and rolled over a couple of times before landing back on her feet. Again she charged, this time biting the Mankey and quickly jumping back. Not quick enough though. The Mankey landed a solid punch on the Rattata, clearly injuring it. This fight was not going well. Rose needed to figure something out. "Faith, wait for it to come in close, then dodge at the last second. Then circle around behind it and tackle it!"

The Rattata obeyed. The Mankey charged forward, but as it slammed it's fist down towards the normal type, she dodged to the side., causing the Mankey to punch the ground. The Rattata quickly ran around it and tackled it from behind like what was ordered. "Quick, do it again!" Rose yelled. This time the Mankey was quicker. Slamming it's fist down, it made contact with the Rattata's tail, pinning it to the ground. With it's other hand it punched the Rattata's back as hard as it could. The Mankey began hitting it over and over again. "Quick, what do I-" She began to say, turning her head towards Meghan when suddenly she heard the Mankey let out a screech. Rose looked over to see that Amirah had floated forward and begun to use a psychic attack. Rose didn't even know Amirah was capable of fighting. "Get back Amirah!" Rose warned. She couldn't afford to let her get hit.

The Mankey turned it's head away from the battered normal type in front of it and towards the psychic type. It began to charge at it. "Amirah, get out of the way!" Rose shouted, but she couldn't move fast enough in the pouring rain and heavy winds. The Mankey slammed it's fist into her, sending her flying back and into the ground. "Amirah!" Rose shouted. Her vision suddenly blurred to the point of almost being blinded. Still though, she could see slightly, which meant the Chingling was still awake. This was confirmed when she began to levitate back up in the air.

"Alright, I have to finish this now." Rose thought. She pulled an empty Pokeball out of her bag.

Pokémon using: Rattata
    Item Being Used: Pokeball X1
    Item Reaming Quantity: 8
    Item Effects: (This section is only for pokeballs that lower capture costs)
    Points On Hand: 9
    Points After: 2

With a click, the Mankey was captured. Rose quickly recalled the Rattata and rushed back inside with Amirah, nearly tripping over something her senses were too blurred to detect.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 03-21-2015 at 04:33 PM.

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    1.001.gif
    Leafy the Bulbasaur- [5/5]
    Items: Sketchpad, Pokedex, Raggedy Potato Bag

"You doing great Leafy!" cheered on Nathan as Leafy was training. At one point, Leafy began glow in white, then popped out in stars. "Ding," it sounded. "You leveled up Leafy!" "Bulbasaur!," cheered Leafy.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Leafy the Bulbasaur
    Level ups: 1
    Resulting Level: 6
    Points required: 2
    Points on hand: 18
    Points remaining: 16

"Let's go to the Pokemon Center and get you healed up," said Nathan to Leafy. The two went to the Pokemon Center and came back to the road. "Let's go to the grass and tested how strong you are Leafy," said Nathan. Leafy ran towards the ledge, with Nathan behind, and the two preform to same climbing technique. Nathan crwaled through the grass looking for a wild Pokemon. Leafy looked from a far.

"Mankey!," yelled out a Pokemon popping out of the grass. It was angry at Nathan for disturbing its nap. 'Leafy! Come quick!," yelled Nathan. Leafy came to Nathan's aid. Nathan pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the Mankey. "Mankey, Fighting type," read Nathan. "Leafy, you think you can take him?" asked Nathan. "Bulbasaur!" cried out Leafy confidently.

Pokémon using: Bulbasaur
    Item Being Used: Pokeball x10
    Item Reaming Quantity: x8
    Points On Hand: 16
    Points After: 9

"Leafy, use Growl!" commanded Nathan. Leafy use Growl, which scared the Mankey, the Mankey stepped back in fear. "Mankey!" yelled out Mankey while using Scratch. The Scratch landed a direct hit on Leafy's bulb. "Use Tackle, Leafy!" said Nathan. Leafy charged and Tackled Mankey to the ground. Mankey jumped back up and used Leer. Mankey had a intimidating and angry look in his eye, that made Leafy a bit frightened. "Use Tackle," said Nathan, he too was a bit scared. Leafy charge towards Mankey. Mankey dodge the Tackle by jumping up. "Mankey!" yelled out Mankey, while using Scratch when he was coming down. A hit on Leafy's bulb. Leafy cried "Bulbasaur" in agony. Mankey has landed a critical hit.

"Leafy, get back up and using Growl!" said Nathan. Leafy was filled with rage at the moment and let out a Growl filled with pure anger. "Mankey!" yelled out the Mankey while trying to use Scratch again. "Dodge it Leafy," commanded Nathan. Leafy rolled over and dodged the Scratch. "Tackle, quick!" yelled Nathan. Leafy rammed himself into the nearby Mankey, sending Mankey back a few feet.

Nathan began to look into his bag. "Oh come on!," yelled Nathan in frustration, " How can I not have a stinking Pokeball." All Nathan had was a sketchpad, his Pokedex, and some loose-stringed potato bag, which he didn't know where he got it from. Nathan checked the potato bag for any items. 'Score!" said Nathan, as he found Pokeballs and Potions in the potato bag.

Mankey was starting to recover, from the Tackle. "One more Tackel Leafy!" commanded Nathan. Leafy charged into the Mankey who was trying to get up from the ground. The Mankey was knocked out for sure. Nathan saw the Mankey starting to get back up. Nathan thought quick threw a Poke ball at the Mankey. Mankey transformed into a red beam of light and entered the Pokeball. Pokeball shook and shook on the ground, and at one point it stopped shaking. Mankey popped out of the Pokeball, breaking the Pokeball in the process.

"Oh come on! Leafy use Tackle again!" said Nathan in frustration. "Bulbasaur!" yelled Leafy, as a might war cry. Leafy rammed himself into Mankey, pounding it to the ground. Nathan threw another Pokeball at the half-dead Mankey. The Pokeball shook once, only once, and stayed stationary for about 5 seconds. "Ding," sounded the Pokeball with stars flying. '' Leafy, we did it!!" said Nathan hugging Leafy. "Let's get you and your new teammate to the Pokemon Center," said Nathan.

In the meanwhile a storm had brewed up in Viridian City, which cut off all electricity in the city. Nathan went to Pokemon Center, which was in inky darkness, and got Leafy and Mankey healed up. Outside he sent Mankey out of his Pokeball. "Mankey!" yelled the Mankey in frustration. It was still mad that it lost the battle. "It OK, you're with us, and I'll make sure you will grow up big and strong so you'll never lose again," said Nathan comfortably to Mankey. Mankey became a lttle relaxed, but was still suspicious of Nathan and Leafy. "Let's give you a name," said Nathan to Mankey, thinking of a nickname for his new Pokemon. "How about we call you Matt?" asked Nathan. "Mankey," said Mankey in agreement. "You will now be known as Matt the Mankey," said Nathan to Matt.

"Do you want to walk around with me and Leafy, Matt?" asked Nathan. "Mankey," said Matt while shaking his head. Matt went back to his Pokeball by himself. "Maybe, he's not much of a walker," said Nathan to Leafy. "Saur," responded Leafy. The wind speed began to pick up. "How about we stay in here for the meanwhile, until the storm dissipates," asked Nathan to Leafy.
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 03-22-2015 at 08:50 PM.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

@brandon_g you couldnt have seen Max or Alice from where you were in Viridian Please pay attention to your surroundings. Youll need to edit your post.

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:4/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (0/6)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Gore (5/5), Alexa (6/6)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x2), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian City
    Time: 230pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Awful thunderstorm
    Current Team:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan
    @Dragon Master Mike @Dennis Jansen - The number of pokeballs you have needs to be reflected in your header and the capture @brandon_g , @EmpireCrusher203 You will need to edit your capture and use the form posted below. Its also posted on the front page in two places

Pokémon using:
    Pokémon trying to catch:
    Point Requirement:
    Item Being Used:
    Item Reaming Quantity:
    Points On Hand:
    Points After:

This whole thing turned into a Mess. Max watched Alice go back to heal her pokemon.

Pokémon using: Chunk
    Item Being Used: Pokemon (-1)
    Item Reaming Quantity: 6
    Pokemon Points:7
    Points On Hand:54
    Points After: 47

With powerful blast of hydro pump Mankey were scatted some running towards the City. Max intercepted the group going towards Route 22
    @Zenith Avalon @Eternity @Tyler Phoenix

Max ran up to the group in the ran.
    "Theirs nothing back this way..We need to get back to the city and help get control of the Mankey." He said soaking went.

Max looked ahead and noticed the power went out through half of Viridian City. This couldnt be just one pokemon's move. Something else was going on. Max ran towards the city. He couldnt see well with how thick the cloud cover was.
    @EmpireCrusher203 you are currently in the middling of a growing storm your post should reflect high winds and harsh rain. Causally walking around outside wont work.

Nathna was near the pokemon center as the lights all shut down. Two or three blocks around the Pokemon Center were now in darkness. The sound of glass shattering caught his attention. Inside the pokemon center the power generator was now kicking in fast enough.

Ethan called out his Mareep to help power it up. As Ethan and Mareep did that another nurse came running from the backroom.
    "Someone has stolen the shipment from Hoenn! Loks they they were trying to get more but I scared them off." She cried.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......