Page 134 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2035

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Vermilion City
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 4:30pm
    Day: 7
    Month: May 10th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Warm in the mid 70s

Bill walked over with a big smile on his face.
    "Why hello there!" he said

He pulled out his measuring tape and carefully checked out the pokemon. After checking everything from counting the cracks on the pokemons beak to measuring its wingspan. Bill stepped back and jotted it down. He stealth fully reached into a drawer and pulled out a poke snake that he quickly threw over the pokemons head to gauge its response time. He then took another moment to jot something down.

Bill then put on his serious face.

"The patterns on the wings reflect that of a pokemon based in unova. Its wings are strong, stronger in fact than an average Achen. Its talons needs to be cleaned a little more often. Gunk billed up can cause infections. Its not bad just something to be worried about. Its reaction time is good but a little on the slower side. The pokemon could use more focus on its speed. However its beak and wings are formed in a way to make yours stronger than it should be. All in all this pokemon is well taken care of. I would like to formally extend you an offer to work for me. Not just you though. Your friend Rose here."

He turned to Rose.
    " I would be honored if you would take notes of the pokemons effect and what you can and not pick up. This kind of infromation would be invaluable."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

Alice watched with interest as Bill checked Plume over. Afterwards he gave her some advice about taking care of the bird.

"Thank you," Alice said humbly, "I'll be sure to work with Plume more to increase her speed. And take care of those talons..." She said a little embarrassedly. She wanted Plume to be as happy and healthy as possible. With all the things going on, she had neglected to check over her Pokemon thoroughly. She made a note to do so the next time she had a chance. She was impressed by Bill's examination. Bill seemed young but he clearly knew all about different kinds of Pokemon. She admired his clear passion for Pokemon and his attentiveness.

Plume squawked happily, munching on her Pokesnack. Alice stroked her head feathers gently.

"All in all this pokemon is well taken care of. I would like to formally extend you an offer to work for me. Not just you though. Your friend Rose here."

"Thank you so much!" Alice said. Even though they were only doing this to get on the SS Anne, she couldn't help being excited to work with Bill. Maybe if she could discover something great about this gem, her whole scientific career could take off! As Bill turned to Rose, Alice realised what he said... He hadn't mentioned Rocky or Brandon. Alice had hoped he would take them as a group, but it seemed he wanted them to apply individually.

As Bill spoke to Rose, Alice nudged the boys. "Go for it!" she said. "I'm sure you can impress him."
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (0/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (0/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 64
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky watched as Rose grabbed Bill's attention with her amazing chingling. He was surprised that Rose had been part of a scientific experiment. Bill was excited with her Pokemon and gushed over Alice's Archen. He offered to heal their Pokemon and Rocky took him up on the offer. Alice beckoned him forward to try to impress Bill.

He looked at his current team Pokemon and wondered if any of them would attract Bill's interest.

"Hello, Bill." Rocky said. "My name is Rocky. I'm travelling with Rose and Alice. I would show you soe of the most amazing Pokemon I have ever seen... but there was an incident. That electric wave that knocked out most of the city's Power was the cover for Surge's Pokemon heist. He stole my Pokemon team, and the police believe he is taking them to Sevii islands. When I get my team back... and somehow with or without your help, I will get my team back! I will be able to show you Behemoth my hippopotas who is way larger than a normal Hippopotas, and yet is the most delicate dancer I have ever seen. I can show you Speedy, who I believe may be the fastest Rattata in Kanto. And Rusty, Rustyis my Aron and she is the most wonderful Pokemon ever and..."

A speck of dust got into Rocky's eye as he talked about Rusty. He wiped it out of eye and continued. *And yes it was dust... Rocky swears it! He is a big tough guy and only dust could make his eys water like that!*

"Ahem. I am really good at lifting heavy objects. I can be of use if you will accept me on this trip."

4. This post has been liked by:

GM Story Info
    Description: A huge technologically advanced city.all the major convinces of any other city. Home to biggest port in kanto
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 5:20pm

Bill smiled
    "Well your no scientist thats for sure." He smiled jokingly

"However you love your pokemon and i wouldnt want to break up your team here. Though I am concerned that there is more to you people than meets the eye. (Transformers! Robots in disguise!)

He paused turning to Brandon.
    "No need for a sad story young man. You can join your friends too. " He turned to Alice.

"Now then I am not hiring you just so you can get a free ride. I will be expecting updates from you young lady. The same goes for you Rose. In order to unlock the secrets of the world around us we must remain vigilant. " Bill reached on his desk picking up an odd looking gem.

"This is the moon gem and it is your first task. If you can get this to the stone museum on one island you will prove that you are trust worthy. The gem doesnt have much value in cause you are looking to sell." He joked

"Now then the S.S Ann is going to depart soon enough."

Items Unlocked
    Item: S.S Ann Ticket
    Description: This ticket is a round trip pass from the sevii islands back to Vermilion.
    Cost: Free cause this took forever..LOL

Bill passed out four of them.
    " Now hurry along! Oh wait here is my number so you can message me the updates!"

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x16), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

"Now then I am not hiring you just so you can get a free ride. I will be expecting updates from you young lady." Bill said.

Alice nodded. "Understood." She took this opportunity seriously. This was exactly what she wanted to do with her life! If she could impress Bill, maybe he would even take her on as a permanent assistant!

"This is the moon gem and it is your first task. If you can get this to the stone museum on one island you will prove that you are trust worthy. The gem doesnt have much value in cause you are looking to sell." He joked.

"We won't let you down," Alice said. She accepted the ticket for the SS Anne. It had taken them a long time to get organised.

Item Claim
    Item: SS Anne Ticket
    Supply: 1
    Cost: Free

" Now hurry along! Oh wait here is my number so you can message me the updates!" Bill said.

Alice programmed the number into her Poketech. Looking at the device caused her to remember Meg again. No one had heard anything from her and it had now been almost two whole days. Should they even be going to the island? Maybe they should try and track her down while they were still in Vermilion... but this might be their only chance to get their Pokemon back. And they were doing this for Meg's Pokemon too... she would understand, Alice was sure.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [0/16]

Marshtomp - [0/16]

Arbok - [0/30]

Beedrill - [0/30]

Primeape - [0/30]

Riolu - [0/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1
    Healing counter: 0

Brandon stood quietly at the back of the group as Alice and Rose worked there magic, after a couple of conversing, Bill offered to heal all their pokemon in order to see Alice's Archen. Brandon was definitelly not going to pass up that offer, he handed all his pokeballs to Bill, who put them on his healing machine. After a few seconds, the machine was finished and Bill handed Brandon his pokeballs back, Brandon clipped them back to his belt and nodded to Bill in a silent thank you.

Bill then examined Alice's Archen and offered her suggestions on taking care of it. Immediatelly following, Rocky made his bid to get Bill to let him come along, he based his bid on sympathy for their stolen pokemon. Brandon began to think about how he should present his bid, but before he finished doing so, Bill told Rocky he could come along and then even told Brandon he could. Brandon sighed a relief and said "Thank You so much" to Bill. Then Bill told Alice and Rose they werent just getting a free ride and that he expexted updates. He handed then a stone and explained their first mission. Alice said she understood, then Bill passed out the S.S Annie tickets, Brandon took his and put it carefully in his pocket.

Item Claiming:
    Item: S.s Annie ticket
    Quanitity: 1
    Cost: FREE!

Then Bill gave them Bill's number so he could be given the updates. Although it seemed to be mainly for Alice and Rose, Brandon added the number to his poketch as well, he figured a number/contact like Bill's could come in handy, especially with their luck and popularity with Kanto authorities.

Then Brandon took out his bottle of water, took a long sip then re packed it in the shallower compartment of his pack. Then he prepared himself to set out, he figured that he and Rocky would be the 'security' of the mission ahead as usual lately, which he had no problem with. Aloce and Rose could do their thing and he would be right there with them, to back them up and keep them covered.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (0/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X4 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Infection: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Rose was surprised to see that bill had heard of her. He went on to talk about the study that had linked her and Amirah. Rose knew that the study wasn't very successful, but she was unaware that someone else had been helped by it. It made her happy to hear though. At the very least, it gave her some form of comfort to know that there was someone else like her out there. "Actually I am looking for assistants to study a rare gem ..." Bill said, and Rose suddenly turned pale. Could it have been the gem Max had warned her about?

"The inquisitor gem." The words echoed in her head. It was happening. Something bad was going to happen on this island. she could feel it.

" I can heal all of your pokemon first. That goes for all of your friends." Bill told them. This calmed Rose down a bit, but she was still shaking slightly. She let everyone else heal their Pokemon before her. Once her Pokemon were healed, She turned to see him finishing his examination of Alice's Archen. "I would be honored if you would take notes of the pokemon's effect and what you can and not pick up. This kind of information would be invaluable."

"I-I... I can do that." She responded, still a bit shaken. Bill said that he would take the four of them to the island, and Rose was relieved. "Thank you." She said, her voice still a bit faint.

Item Claim

Bill gave them his number. It was time for Rose to test out the voice functions on her Poketech. She pressed the button on the side. "Add contact..." She began, saying the number out loud. The poketech let out a beep. "Contact added."

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Just a normal Route
    Time: 6:30pm

After they left Bills it was time to head to the S.S Ann. At around 6:30 the team was safely on the ship and the S.S Ann was taking sail. The ship was filled with men, woman and children who had seemingly forgotten about the explosion. All seemed to be business again.

As the ship started to take sail the team could see lights coming back on in the city.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Trainer Name: 'Football Star' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Kick-Puncher (0/30) Parasect (0/30) Nala (0/30) Abra (0/10) Vulpix(0/27) Pancham (0/15)

No longer Infected Pokemon at ... Somewhere???:
    Sniper (30) Speedy (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon: Mime Jr.
    [B]Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(17-1 = 16), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 3 x 2 point gems, 3 x 3 point gems (Which I am not sure if I should collect like this, or just claim the points)
    Current Game Points: 65
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky excitedly accepted the ticket from Bill.

Item Claim

They hurried to the docks and boarded the SS Anne. Rocky stopped and closed his eyes. he took a deep breath taking in the smell and sounds of high society.

He was home!

"All right! First step lets stash our luggage in our rooms and then see what this ship has to offer. A pokemon spa and some fine shopping experiences, then an Ala carte dining experience. Followed by checking out the on-board battling arena. I have missed this! My friends, welcome to luxury!"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 63 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions , 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

"How dare you!" Kyo snarled back in reply. "These… these monsters that bear the red R are not associated with me, with my organization. The group I work with is trying to better Kanto. I would never had turned someone into a monster. We're trying to protect Kanto not lay waste and experiment on its people. These Red Rs are on their own. They're independent and unrelated to us. If you're going to make and accusation, make sure you have your facts in line first. It's people like you that give the White Rockets a bad name."

Kyo hugged loudly and crossed her arms when a chill suddenly ran up her spine. She looked around when she heard the grunts voices but didn't say or do anything. She had tried and expended all her options. It was useless. It was pointless. Kyo shivered again, which was odd because it didn't feel anything relatively cold. And yet, a feeling of horror and dread suddenly filled Kyo. She took into a shaky breath and jumped slightly when Meghan began to yell.

"What's going on?" Kyo asked, looking around. Suddenly it seemed like it was worth trying out all her options again. "Why does it suddenly feel like my very soul is being weighed down?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire