Page 162 of 204 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2035
    Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Finnigan (36/36).. Slash(15/15) .........Stingy(36/36) Bubbles (22/22) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x13)(-1 Hoppip, Farfetch'd, Bonsly)
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    ----Great Ball (x1) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew,Meowth, Makhita )
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points) (used on gliscor)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x4)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    -----Salac Berry (Item Effect: Cures pokemon of Shadow Infection)(x10)

Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x2)
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Antidote (x5)(gets rid or poison/ghost/bug/dark type disadvantage)
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    ---Awakening (x4)(gets rid of a normal/grass/flying/psy type disadvantage.)
    ----Burn Heal (x5)(gets rid of a dragon/fire/steel type disadvantage)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Gem Isle (nine island) Sevii Islands
    Description: Beautiful Island with a big forest that covers half of the island
    Key Locations:

Pokemon Center: Open
    Gem Island Police Station: Open
    Gem Museum: Closed
    Stone Emporium: Closed

Just a normal Route
    Time: 3 pm
    Day: 8
    Month: May 11th
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Cool Breeze coming in from the sea
    Team: Alice, Rose, Rocky, Brandon, Meghan, Kyo, Kiara
    NPC: Stacy and Zachary Tyler (Ty)
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    Beauty (P:30)(T: Water/Ice)
    2)
    Red (P:36)(T: Water/Flying)
    3)
    Sith (P:36)(T: Water/Rock)
    4)
    Croco (P:34)(T: Water)

5) Jasmin (P:32)(T: Water)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    Thunder (P:25)(T: Electric)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    Magby (P:30)(T: fire)
    3)
    Ghost (P:22)(T: Ghost/Poison)
    4)
    Spinner (P:8)(T: Bug/Flying)
    4)
    Skull (P:16)(T:Fire/Dark)

Kiara and Meghan (Lt. Surges Hideout)
    @Steven_Six

Kiara and Meghan got as close as they could to the treeline without being seen.

"what should we do?" Kiara said impatiently.

Meghan paused for a moment.

" We dont do anything. We found the location of Lt. Surges hideout and the two of us cant take all these guys alone. I need hopefully one last favor from you. You gotta head back through the forest and let the cops know we found there hide out. While you do that I will distract them hopefully love enough for you to bring the cops here. If that machine is anything like whatever was used to attack Vermillion everyone and everything on this island could be in danger." Meghan said telling Kiara she needed to get help.

Kiara had no choice, there were grunts all over and a large machine that could do irreparable damage. Meghan wouldnt let her stay. The stubborn trainer would not risk anyone else getting hurt by Surge.

With Kiara now heading towards the woods at full speed Meghan needed to come up with a plan. She called out the whole time.

Meghan paced around looking at the team of flyers.
    "Well this isnt going to be easy. We brought a knife to a gun fight. Challenging an electric expert and his grunt on his turf is suicide but we dont have much of choice now do we." Meghan said looking at her team. Each of them was ready to fight and do whatever they could to help there trainer. Instead of expressing concern each of them let out a battle cry of approval.

Meghan lifted up Honedge in her hands looking at the flyers. I need all of you to head into the tree line and wait for me to signal. When I do I need you first to lay down a smoke screen, Kaze. Gallow follow up with a sandstorm. Leaving Fin and Sting to use there wind to spread the mess. Riene, as soon as you see the smoke laid out use your tounge to find the grunts and paralyze them and get them safe from the mess. Leaving you two." Meghan said.

"Bubbles you are with me. Noi you should stay with Kaze." She smiled

With that the plan was set in motion.

Meghan took a breath and then got up and just headed directly into the mix. She causally walked past the guards loading the crates and up the dirt path to where the machine was being set up. As the men worked on getting it in order Surge moved through the area to check on the pokemon.

"Now remember babies we gotta make sure we dont damage the goods. We already lost a huge portion of the stolen pokemon on the S.S Anne." He growled

Meghan walked up with Frogadeir at her side and Honedge fitted around her left shoulder over her back. She walked right up to one of the men working.

"This things is coming together great!" she smiled

"No one is going to know what hit them." She said trying to happy

" Though the way this thing is set up it seems like if someone attacked it, it would break easily.." She said trying to taunt the tech grunt.

The boy got up.
    "Hey! This machine may not be perfect by any means but its far from weak its only got one or two obvious weak parts and those are in the structures design. Its this damn hill Surge wanted us to build this on." He said trying to go back to making sure it had enough power.

Meghan stood with the trainer for a coupe more moments before she noticed Surge coming back over with his grunts.

" So Surge you sure using this is really going to get you want you want." She questioned still just pretending to be one of the grunts.

"I mean a big electro charge on an empty island. It all just seems like a waste." She smiled still hanging out near the grunt who was setting up the power regulator.

Surge growled and walked over a little puzzled
    " Soldier you should know better then to talk to a superior officer in this manor. I otta make you drop and do a million, especially a little girly grunt like your.." He paused

"Wait a second baby,...Dont I know you?"

Meghan smiled

"Yes and you know Bubbles here...he wanted to say hi," She looked at Frogadier who was fumming at this point.

"Froggg." It growled

" Go ahead dont be shy...ICE BEAM!" She commanded.

Frogadier let out an ice beam that froze the leaders feet to the ground. Before all the grunts could move in. Frogadier jumped up and kicked Surge into the back of the head cuasing him to fall face foward. Meghan pulled out Honedge and held it right over his throat.

"Tell them to leave...Now.." She growled

Surge put up his hands
    " You heard the little girl..back off." Surge now enraged

When Meghan pulled back the Honedge Surge began to struggle. Meghan turned towards the machine and the weak point that the grunt had pointed out. Facing downt he honedge's blade the grunts backed off.

Meghan swung the pokemon blade into the leg but it wasnt enough.

Meanwhile

Kiara had a good 20 minute start on Meghans foolish plan. Kiara moved fast through the path she had memorized. At that same time.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @Noblejanobii @brandon_g @the human raptor

The group had stopped trying to figure out the best way to find Meghan in this huge forest. Stacy looked Alice for leadership. Going as far as to helping them get to the edge of the forest where the tracks disappeared. Ty didnt like everyone just standing around.

" Didnt we come here to save someone...well what are we waiting for..lets just go north." He said shaking his head.

Stacy frowned
    "We're not going to find her just hanging out. Ty has a point. We know she is heading for boat docks north. Lets just head in. Does that okay to you?" Stacy said look to Alice for feedback.

When Alice finally spoke up the team had a new path and it was going to be move as fast as possible north to find Meghan. Paul did his best to help the team find the docks from what he remembered. The team picked up the pace and started to move as fast as they could. 30 minutes later they ran into a girl moving through the forest.

Kiara now stood infront of small group of trainers she had never seen. However these trainer didnt look like cops or grunts. In total there were four girls and three boys and they all seemed to be moving fast.

Stacy spoke up first.
    " Hey!" she smiled

"Are you coming from up north. We are looking for a friend, you havent happened to see any trainers pass by here have you?"

Brettles ill edit your part in the morning

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Kiara Soaris
    Team: Blastoise (Missile)[M](Points:36) Absol (Angel)(F)(Points:30) Pichu (Nickname: Zap)(M)(Points: 25) Zoroark (Furnari)(F)(Points:30) Luxray (Bolt)(M)(Points:30)Golbat (Flutter)(F)(Points: 22)
    Items: Pokeball X10 Potion X4 Moonstone X1 Waterstone X1
    Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder

Kiara decided this was a sign from Arceus. 2, actually.
    1: This plan is really bad, gotta get back there!
    2: WHY did i start in on all this, again? Too many people...

After a bit of debate, she decides to tell this group of trainers about what's going on.

"Yes, yes. *Sigh* Long story. See..."

Given that i feel really lazy about this all, I won't try to find all the bad grammar for the situation. So...

"...and now she's there. Gonna go get cops, clearly shouldn't. Come on!"

Kiara starts to sprint with the speed of a Zoroark back north, not even waiting for the group of trainers. However, she does claw trees to make a visible mark as to where to follow through a short cut.
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Trainer Name: Kyo Writer
    Game Points: 96 (+1)
    Items: 1 pokeball, 1 greatball, 10 potions, 5 super potions, 3 Evolite
    Pokemon Roster:
    Spoiler:

Clefable
    30/30

Starmie
    30/30

Nuzleaf
    15/15

Squirtle
    15/15

Meowth
    20/29

Sandshrew
    22/22

Partner Pokemon: Meowstic

Kyo looked up as Rose approached. This girl wasn't as much of a stranger to her as the others, but Kyo still worried that Rose didn't entirely trust her.

"Not really," Kyo replied softly, sitting up. "The others, even after I helped people evacuate the ship, I get the feeling they don't trust me because of the uniform I wear." Kyo gestured to her own uniform and sighed a little. "Meghan's really been the only one that I felt fully trusted me, and I thought maybe because everyone here had seen that she trusted me back on the ship, they'd trust me too. However, I'm getting the feeling that this is not so." Kyo pulled at the collar of her uniform and laughed a little. "Plus the climate is not meant for a person wearing a long sleeve almost entirely black uniform. I'm sweating quite a bit and we haven't even gone that far."

Kyo stood up at the urging of Ty and Stacey. She mentally scolded herself for allowing her mind to be distracted from the matter at hand. They were searching for Meghan afterall and they weren't going to find her any faster by watching the clouds. Kyo brushed her uniform off then followed after Stacey and Ty. Then they happened upon this girl who gave some crazy explanation of events, but, it gave Kyo a glimmer of hope. Was this possibly Meghan she spoke of?

"Hey uh… Stacey, do you think that's Meghan she was talking about?" Kyo asked.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x15), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

((Assuming Kiara told us the whole story))

"Meg did what?!" Alice yelped. She had no idea who this trainer was, but she believed the story immediately. It sounded like Meg. The Pokemon matched, and most of all... Alice didn't know anyone else crazy enough to run into Surge's hideout alone! It seemed Meg hadn't learned anything since Cerulean. Then again, her impatience had saved them on the SS Anne. Alice shook her head. Whatever was done was done now.

"Guys, it sounds like Meg for sure. We have to hurry," Alice called out as she took off after Kiara. The girl was fast, running north through the forest as if she knew it like the back of her hand. Alice was exhausted but she forced herself to keep moving. Meg could be in real danger. As she ran, Alice pressed the voice message button on her Poketech.

"...Officer... Mills," she panted, "We've found Surge's hideout... it's at the north tip of.... Gem Island... at a dock... Our friend is there, we have to... help her... Please... send help..." Alice pressed send. She hoped Mills could be here soon with help. Running headfirst into Surge's base would get them all imprisoned or worse. Alice couldn't help feeling a tiny bit excited though. She hoped her stolen Pokemon were there...
    GCEA

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:
    Gallow(30/30)...Finnigan (36/36).. Slash(15/15) .........Stingy(36/36) Bubbles (22/22) Reine (30/30)

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    -----Net Ball (x9)( Drops the capture cost by 5 points for bug and water types)-1 tentacool)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items
    ---Eviolite (Gives an unevolved Pokemon Evolution Bonus, but prevents them from evolving)(x1)(Froakie is holding)

Battle Item
    --Paralyze Heal (x5)(gets ride of a electric/fighting/ground/rock type disadvantage.)
    -----X Defend (x2) (Increase a pokémon's total points by 5 for one battle. One-time use)
    -----X Speed (x1)(Increase a pokémon's total points by 15 for one battle. One-time use)

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:

Just a normal Route
    Time: 4 pm
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3)
    4)
    4)

* @Steven_Six , I am going to assume the inbetween OCC stuff was your way of saying you explained what happened but you didnt want to attempt to do in your characters broken english. Next time please put as * or OCC: next to it ..lol

As the trainer approached she seemingly spoke in cut off sentences that were strung together in a way that was understandable but still very confusing. Stacy listened in confusion as the trainer explained being with Meghan at least thats what Stacy got from it and that Meghan had sent her back to get cops while she distracted Lt. Surge.. Stacy paused shaking her head

" Wait! Did you say Meghan was going to try and distract or interfere with Surge on her own?" Stacy said but the trainer turned completely around and headed back the way she came.

"Meg did what?!" Alice yelped

Stacy didnt know Meghan well enough to assume anything. After Alice took off Stacy followed behind calling out.

" It would seem your friend Meghan is rash..a move like this is ill advised. Maybe we should have gone to get the cops!" Stacy said worried that they were now following suit.
    "Ty stay close!"

" Guys lets hurry up!" She said

Stacy watched the odd trainer vanish into the forest. Whomever she was she was fast, really fast. She left a path to follow with claw marks on the trees.
    Alice tried to keep up with the trainer but lost her in the forest. She used the trees to try to keep up with the other right behind her. As she paged Mills as she chased after Kiara.

The team did there best to keep up eventually they did catch up the trainer who was waiting impatiently for them at the edge of the forest. Kiara showed them where Meghan was the last time she saw them. The team stayed hidden at least at first to access the situation. They could see the strange electro machine tipped over. Near the edge they could also see grunts frozen in a paralyzed state. Alice recognized this from her run in with the Arbok. The bodies were scattered all along the forest to the point that it seemed like Meghan had taken out a good number of them but was no where to be seen.

Stacy sushed the group.
    "Does anyone else hear that?" She said

As they all stopped talking they could finally hear noises coming from further up the path.

Choices!

1. Check it out
    2. Go for help!

@Brettles and Reese made there way to Officers Jenny's boat. Once the ship took off the two headed right towards the area where the other ship had been sighted. As the boat quickly sped towards the wreckage Reese responded to Rocky.

" I use to be a battler of sorts. Feels like a lifetime ago. Max and I had a little big of a rivalry...we were both younger and we both had a crush on the same girl." Reese said.

"Again it was years ago in a different region. Max was a decent Rival...kind of like Bl.." he started speaking then paused

"Look there it is.." he said pointing at the boat floating out in the middle of the wreckage. In the distance he could see a couple of trainer fishing around in the water looking for something. Rocky quickly noticed one of them. Was it Will? He could see someone with purple hair and as the others spotted the boat they took off. However at that moment Reese's Pokegear started to ring.
    "Hello??? What?? Now....Surge...Mill are you sure?" Reeese said quickly stopping the boat dead in its tracks.

He hung up the pokegear.
    " I would love to chase those guys down but it appears your friends are in trouble. A friend of mine.. Mills how is a cop called and said he got a message from Alice and that they found Surge. Whomever that was they will be back here again." Reese said turning the boat around.

"I only hope we can get there in time!" He growled speeding back towards Gem.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    Paprika (25/25)
    [Pikachu, Female]
    Spore (30/30)
    [Parasect, Female]
    Almond (30/30)
    [Furret, Female]
    Fervor (30/30)
    [Primeape, Female]
    Coin (30/30)
    [Persian, Male]

Partner Pokemon: Plume [Archen, Female] (28/28) [Togepi, Female] (16/16)
    Items: Pokeball (x15), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2), Revive (x1)

There was no sign of Meg, but something had gone on at the base. A strange machine was lying on the ground and a bunch of grunts were paralysed nearby. Alice shivered at the sight of the still figures as she recalled her own paralysis. It was the most horrible thing she had ever felt, being completely aware but imprisoned in your own body. Despite herself, Alice felt sorry for them.

"Meg did this?" Alice breathed quietly. She sure had done some damage. Alice felt a little bit proud, but also worried. She hoped Meg was alright.

Suddenly Stacy made a shushing noise. "Does anyone else hear that?" she asked as everyone fell silent.

Sure enough, noises could be heard from up ahead on the path. Was someone coming this way?

Alice grabbed Paprika's Pokeball and quietly released her Pikachu. "Into the trees," she whispered. "Can you see what's ahead?" Alice didn't want to come face to face with Surge out here. She stayed hidden in the bushes and checked her Poketech, hoping that Mills had received her message. With any luck, the police would be here soon, saving them the trouble. Of course, it seemed unlikely... the group always managed to find themselves in the midst of everything.
    GCEA

Trainer Name: 'Ripped shirt' Rocky

badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokemon:

Speedy (30/30) Kick-Puncher (30/30) Parasect (30/30) Nala (30/30) Vulpix(27/27) Pancham (15/15)
    Team A: Stolen on route to Vermillion
    Sniper (30) Rusty (25) Behemoth (30) Professor Needles (30) Fury(30) Heal counter: 30
    Partner Pokémon:
    Egg:none
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(16-1 = 15), Premier ball( 2), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor), Stone voucher(1), Stealth helmet cover(1) Revive (1), Tiny mushroom (1), Cheri berry 7pts (1)
    Battle Tokens Earned: 1 x 2 point token
    Current Game Points: 139
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky held onto the side of the boat as Reese sped out towards the wreck site. Reese told him stories about his trainer days.

Rocky was enjoying having a driver again. He never should have left Giles behind. surely there should be some way to capture Pokemon from the back of a limousine.

They got close and saw a couple of people rummaging around the wreck. One of them looked like Will.

Before Rocky could warn Reese about Will, Reese's Poketech alarm sounded. Reese explained and turned the boat around. Rocky watched the men in the other boat get smaller as they faded into the distance. He would meet Will again and Will would regret crossing his path.

"Good I like Mills! We are here at his request. I am glad that it was Alice who found Surge's hideout. She is sensible enough to wait for backup. I just hope that Meg hasn't run into him, she is just impetuous enough to charge in and try to take Surge on all by herself. We should have enough time to get there."

Taking out his own Poketech he sent messages to the others.

To Alice: 'Alice. I am coming with Reese. We will be there soon.'

To Brandon: 'Hope you are still with Alice, I am bring Reese with me, will be there soon.'

To Rose: (A voice message) "Hello Rose, I am on my way to your position. will be there soon."

Turning to Reese, Rocky said. "I have let the others know we are coming. Now lets see how fast this boat can go. How close can you get us to Surges hideout? Hang n a second, did Mills say where the hideout was?"

Trainer Name: Brandon

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Marshtomp - [16/16]

Arbok - [30/30]

Beedrill - [30/30]

Primeape - [30/30]

Riolu - [25/25]
    Items: Pokeball x4, Revive ×1 , Coins ×2

As Brandon ate all of the granola bar and drank some of his water and relaxing by the fire, stacy spoke up about how they shouldnt be sitting here relaxing when Mehhan may need their, Brandon put the bottle of water back in his pack and got to his feet, he reached down to his belt and pulled Marshtomp's pokeball, pressing the button, he released the water type. Brandon looked at Marshtomp and pointed to the fire that was still ablaze beside him and said to him "Marshtomp, may you extinguish this fire for me buddy?" the Marshtomp nodded casually and then proceeded to use water gun on the fire, within a matter of seconds, the fire was nothing more then a steaming pile or charred wood and rock. Marshtomp turned away from the flames and stood next to Skipper, starting a conversation with him. Suddenly, crashing sounds could be heard approaching them from the brush, Skipper and Marshtomp immediatelly stop talking and jumped in front of their trainer, arms out stretched, ready to defend their trainer, should this be a threat. A second later, a girl came running up to them at full speed, almost crashing to some of the people in the group. Stacy greeted the girl and asked if she had seen Meghan. The girl said, in broken but understable english, that she had and that they had found Surges base up in the north and that she had stayed back to distract surge and his grunts while she had sent the girl to get the police. Brandon knew they had to get to Meghan as fast as possible to back her up, Brandon began releasing the rest of his pokemon one by one, before he could release even the first one, the girl took off running and dis appeared. As Brandon quickly released the rest of his pokemon, there was talk by some of the newer group members to go to the police and get help instead helping Megjan themselves, Brandon dismissed the idea immediatelly, as he released the last of his pokemon he said to the rest "You kidding me, by the time police get there, we will all be locked up in a crate somewhere and surge will be long gone, no, police take too long, we go and help Meghan ourself, we have the pokemon to put up a good fight with, so with that said, we need to go right now and help her, let out all your pokemon and lets go". Brandon quickly explained the situation to the rest of his pokemon and instruced them to form their tightest formation possible, with instructions and advice from Skipper, the formation was formed in seconds, then Brandon instructed his pokemon and the others to follow, then took off running in the direction the girl had run off, she had left marks on trees for them to follow and Brandon his pokemon followed the marks, while still running as fast as they safely could. Brandon hoped they werent too late and would keep racing under the guidance of the marks until he and his pokemon were at Meghan's side, when they were, surge and his goons were going to get it. He and his pokemon were ready for a fight, he had the team he prepared for the gym battle against surge, so the second he reached Meghan, the fight would begin and they would take care of surge and his goons, for good, or they would go down trying.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21 +2/21) Cleffa (9/9) Zubat (Ruby) [M] (9/9) Rattata (Faith)[F](5/5) Fletchhinder (Blitz)[M] (16/16) Honedge (15/15)
    Items: Pokeball X3 Potion X2 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf(On Charmeleon) X1 Lemonade X1 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)
    Stolen Team: Gabite (25/25) Kirlia (25/25) Mankey (17/17) Nidorino (16/16) Parasect (25/25)

Kyo told Rose that she didn't feel that the rest of the group fully trusted her. "I trust you." Rose told her. She knew she was naive, but she truly felt that Kyo was on their side.

As they headed north, they encountered a strange trainer who told them what had happened. "Why would she go in there alone?" Rose questioned. She knew the answer already though. This was Meghan they were talking about. It seemed she was acting as reckless as ever. Suddenly the odd trainer who had talked to them quickly turned and ran back down the path she had come from. Rose stood for a moment processing everything before taking off down the trail with the others. Out of everyone in the group, she was probably the least athletic. She was able to keep up, but just barely.

They arrived just in time, as suddenly Rose began to feel lightheaded from pushing herself so hard. She put her hand up against a tree to support herself as she caught her breathe. After a moment she walked closer to the others. Meghan wasn't there now, but she had clearly put up some fight. "Meg did this?" Alice questioned. Suddenly she heard her poketech beep. Rose played Rocky's voice message. She was reassured when she heard that backup was coming.

"I... I wouldn't expect anything less of Meghan." Rose commented, trying to stay calm. Suddenly they heard noises from up ahead. "That could be them right now. They could be fighting!" Rose said urgently, yet still trying to keep her voice down. "I can try to get a bit closer with Amirah and see if I can sense what's going on without getting seen. Or maybe someone could try sending a small Pokemon ahead to check?" she suggested, but she didn't want to act without the group's approval, and she knew she didn't want to do anything too dangerous. She thought that her first suggestion was probably the best option, but she hoped that someone had a better idea than just all running up at the same time and seeing.

Trainer Name:

Bird Trainer Meg
    Pokemon:

Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (36), Noi (25)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    N/A

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Poke Gems (18)
    Pokeballs
    ---Premier Ball (x1)
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x10) -

Alteration Items

Hold Items

Battle Item

Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)
    ---Dusk Stone (X1)
    ---Water Stone (X1)
    ---Thunder Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:

Just a normal Route
    Time: 4 pm
    Spoiler:
    Trainer Stacy:
    Known Pokemon:
    1) (Temp Pokemon)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Trainer Zack/Ty:
    Known Pokemon:
    1)
    2) (Temp Pokemon)
    3)
    4)
    4)

Meghan pulled back the Honedge and swung it into the machine. Honedge was unable to bring the machine down and Meghan found her hole body shaking from swining so hard into it. She dropped Honedge on the grounds falling back as electricity coursed through her.

Surge began to laugh
    "Look at the little baby..Lets give her a taste of what this thing does."

The tech grunt pressed a button and a blast of energy shot up into the air. Meghan reached for Honedge as she watched trying to get up.

In the sky above her she watched the random patterns of electricity start to form a shape.

Surge laughed wildy as the God pokemon Zapdos appeared out this electric cloud.

Meghan gasped
    "What !"

She screamed out for Kaze and the others and then all hell broke loose. Meghan used the chaos to try and destroy the machine. She swung over and over but couldnt do much damage the thing. As she was about to give up Slash began to glow.

Pokémon You're Evolving: Honedge
    Pokémon it Evolves Into: Doublade
    Evolution Point Requirement: 35
    Points On-Hand:1075
    Points After Evolution: 1040

Meghan smiled as the pokemon turned from one blade into two. She picked up both blades and swung again the machine nearly feel over with the first swing. She stepped back getting ready to give it all for the a final shot when Surge came out the smokescreen and knocked her down hard. Meghan hit the ground dropping the pokemon and rolling. Surge walked over standing over her.

"I recognize you.." He said

" I finally remember you. Your the little girl that I beat outside of Vermillion. Raichu beat your whole team easily.." He grinned.

He bent over and picked up the trainer with one hand lifting her off the ground.

" Now you came back for round two..." He smiled

" Not exactly this time I have a stronger team and right now there picking apart your good squad." She hissed.

" You think so huh. I outta crush you right now." he said tightning the grip around Meghans throat as she tried to fight it.

The smokescreen started to clear.

"No watch this. Zapdos us your electricity to rid the area of those pesky pokemon!" Surge commanded.

The Zapdos floated in the air above the group letting out a growl at the trainer and let out a blast of electricity that hit everyone. Meghans team had taken a good number of grunts out but the energy went through the flying types bringing all of them down. Surge dropped Meghan and fell back. Meghan used her will power to get back up scrambling to get to the doublade. Meghan picked up both blades.

" You just knocked out my whole time...and you are now dealing with one pissed off trainer. Doublade lets use that and send a Retaliate right through Surge and his damn machine!"

Meghan held up Doublade and aimed a brutal attack at Surge who lucky jumped out the way as the powerful blast that brought down the machine. The machine released all its energy out word knocking Meghan and clearing the battle field. The Zapdos that was feeding off the energy disappeared in the unstable blast.

(More than an hour has pasted during the time it took Meghan to set up her plan to the point that the machine is destoryed.)

Meghan woke up. She was chained to a tree and her pokemon where in big metal cages. Standing just in front of her was Surge with his arms folded.
    "I gotta say that was one hell of a rush, baby. My troops are scattered through the woods, some unaccounted for. You definitely showed me the problems with the Zap or meter." He laughed

A few of the confused grunts came over. Surge turned around and unleashed his anger not on Meghan but on them.

"THIS IS THE BIGGEST BREACH I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN ALL MY YEARS IN THIS MANS ARMY. YOU GRUNTS SHOULD TURN IN YOUR BADGES. ONE GIRL TRAINER GOT THROUGH ALL YOU BABIES!" Surge shouted

The tech grunt shook his head.
    "Sir, our machine worked fine.."

"I WASNT TALKING TO YOU. NOW THAT I SOLVED THE PROBLEM WE CAN GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY. YOU THREE GO WITH HIM AND CLEAR THE AREA. WE NEED TO GET THE OTHER SCRUBS UP AND READY TO MOVE OUT!"

The four grunts quickly made there way around the big building where the machine was at. As the three trainers ran around the building to check on the machine the rest of the team now saw them.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Dragon Master Mike @Noblejanobii @brandon_g @the human raptor

Four grunts came out from behind a building. The walked right towards the big machine.

"You heard what the boss said!" Jessica growled

"How could one stupid girl do all of this..." Brice said looking at area outside the outside the house.

He walked over looking at the holes in the dirt.
    " That was pretty clever though...I mean having an Arbok dig out from under people in the confusion and pull them."

" Dont let Surge hear you say that crap man...the girl is dangerous. Once the geek gets the machine up and running again the girls going to go bye bye!" Mitch said

" Mitch get over here and help me get this us...That girl and her recklessness destroyed a very important prototype!" The geek said

The tech kid sat down trying to fix the casing while the others made sure it was lined up correctly.

" Brice go and check the area. See if anyones awake." Geek said

Brice nodded and walked out and headed around the area. After a quick sweep he approached the area where the team was at.

The team had to make a choice to move further in or confront the trainer
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-08-2016 at 02:00 AM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic