Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Half Megas! Inspired by that Pokemon Evolution in Progress article =P

...they don't look that much different XD

EDIT: MEW1.5!

Last edited by PTGigi; 03-14-2015 at 05:08 AM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Love those half megas, especially Absol! :D If you do a bunch more I'd love to feature them on the site!
    GCEA

Aww, it's little pubescent Mew! xD I like the pre-megas. :] But yeah, don't look too different, haha. I'd love to see a pre-mega gyarados and salamence. O: AND KANGASKHAN BECAUSE WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY LOOK LIKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Love those half megas, especially Absol! :D If you do a bunch more I'd love to feature them on the site!
    Wow, thank you! I'll definitely get some more done =P

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Aww, it's little pubescent Mew! xD I like the pre-megas. :] But yeah, don't look too different, haha. I'd love to see a pre-mega gyarados and salamence. O: AND KANGASKHAN BECAUSE WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY LOOK LIKE.
    Thank you!
    Ohey it's a wild Gyarados:
    C:

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wow nice! Like the pose! It pretty much looks like official art. :D

Haha, half mega Kangaskhan would be really weird xD
    GCEA

Thank you! C:

Half Land/Sky (Mountain?) Shaymin!

And Half Mega Charizard X (so would that be Mega Charizard >, V, <, or ^?)

7. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Mountain Shaymin is too cute! :D Cool idea for half mega Charizard X. I'm gonna post up an article with all your awesome art sometime soon! <3 Would you like me to link to something off site for you? Comic or dA or something? :) I'm happy to give some free advertisement haha.
    GCEA

Thank you very much! And you can link to whatever you want XD Not my dA though, I don't go on dA anymore.

You should do one for Mega Mewtwo X! Since X has much more drastic changes than Y. 8D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Really? I always figured Y was more drastic since it's tail suddenly appears out of it's head XD Mewtwo X just seems to change proportions to me. But both are on my list being Mewtwo of course ;D