Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (18/18)/ Sappy (30/30)/ Moseby(30/30)/Rei(4/30)/ Pins(16/16)/ Nacht(29/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Rei (4/4 to faints)

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)(-1 Pokeball on Oddish )
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    --- Lemondate (x0)
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    -Dusk Stone (X0)used on Murkrow
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Sleeping outside of Maxs base
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 1:15 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

The dark sandshrews came at the trainers quickly looking for blood. Tidus jumped in the way sending out a blast of water to knock the rolling sandshrew off its path but the pokemon came clear through. The water had not phased it.

Opponent: Shadow Sandshrew
    Attacker: Rei
    Opponent's Point Value: 21
    Attacker's Point Value: 30
    Bonuses: +5 (Shadow vs everything)
    Opponent's Remaining Points: 0
    Attacker's Remaining Points: 4
    Result: Rei wins

The shadow type had scratched at Furret. The wounded pokemon limped out of the battle.

"There is something wrong with these Sandshrew. I am going to take this one to the Pokemon Center to get it checked out." Rocky said pulling out a Pokeball.

Meghan pulled out a pokemon.
    "We definitely can not let these things go...they could harm other pokemon or trainers.."

Pokémon using: Rei
    Pokémon trying to catch: Shadow Sandshrew
    Point Requirement:16
    Item Being Used/Quantity: Great Ball #2
    Item Effects: takes off 5 points
    Points On Hand:862
    Points After: 846

With the pokemon caught Meghan turned to the older sister trapped.

@Brettles rattata is now infected! Just like Rei! They both have 4 steps until the pokemon faints

On the other end (Going to just move the story forward here.)
    @Comatose @Pokemon Trainer Sarah Im glad you are active but all at once its just to much without the story moving forward. There is a general rule of only three posts in between gm posts. Jacob already knows this rule..lol

So things happend. Once both the mother and son were saved the team had to call for some help. Luckily Cerulean Police were there helping clear the area. They helped the two out telling the trainers they needed to go as well. However they couldnt just leave. The city had been attacked with no clear sigh as to whom had been responsible.

Alakazam had been trying to focus on where the team should go next. The psychic focused all its strength and finally got something.

*The gym! Misty!* It called out the others.

*I believe the center of all the dark energy is radiating from there. We must head there quickly.*

Further in Meghan looked at Rei calling her back.
    "This looks bad.." She frowned.

Her attention turned towards the direction of the gym where she could hear voices. She looked to Rocky. The two were a couple of blocks away and had to move they didnt quit make it to the gym which at that point was still standing.

They stopped short to see a small army of Team Rocket Black grunts rushing to load two helicopters.

Alakazam looked at the Abras the group had caught. Then he looked at Gwaine. The combined power of the psychics gave the group enough power to teleport just feet away from Meghan and Rocky who were shocked to see them.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Trainer Name: Jacob
    Current Points: 42
    Badges: 6

Pokemon In Party: (6/6)!
    Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 40/40)(Pyro. 36/36)(Crush. 5/5)(Magnitude. 45/45)(Juana. 35/35)(Sparks. 36/36)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Salt. 35/35)(Pulsar. 10/10)(Stryker. 30/30)
    (Sid. 10/10)(Shruikan. 35/35)(Treemo. 14/14)
    (Avacyn. 25/25)(Shroud. 40/40)(Tsuchi. 25/25)
    (Toxin. 40/40)(Electron. 12/12)(Venom. 35/35)
    (Crimson. 32/32)(Seed. 30/30)(Chubs. 30/30)
    (East. 11/11)(Aura. 24.24)(Anion. 20/20)
    (Spud. 30/30)(Skillet. 32/32)(Flora. 30/30)
    (Skipper. 36/36)(Chaos. 25/25)(Mushu. 40/40)
    (Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

"Gwaine can fight Shadow Pokemon and see Shadow Energy." I explained, "He couldn't stop all this single handed, but he could do some damage. I need to find more of the berries that made him like this, and use them on some of my other Pokemon."

Alakazam spoke again, telling us to go to the gym. (I am assuming JD GMed Rose back here)

"Okay, to the gym then!" I said, "Where is the gym?"
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 10-20-2015 at 11:16 PM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (30/30)
    [Ivysaur, Male]
    ??? (30/30)
    [Tyrunt, Male]
    Jedi (30/30)
    [Braixen, Female]
    Citrus (30/30)
    [Butterfree, Male]
    Memento (30/30)
    [Mawile, Female]
    Plume (30/30)
    [Archen, Female]

Egg: (P15;30/30)
    Partner Pokemon: Paprika [Pichu, Female] (25/25), Abra [Male] (10/10)
    Items: Pokeball (x12), Potions (x4), Premier Ball (x2), Lemonade (x2)

((Sorry! I didn't realise there was a posting limit. :O))

After everyone was saved and the police took over, Alakazam spoke to the group again.

The gym seemed to be the source of the dark energy. They had to head there straight away!

Alice was unsure. If the gym really was the source of the Shadow Energy, then she thought they should stay far, far away! She knew her Pokemon wouldn't be strong enough to handle the things that Jacob had described. Not to mention, Jacob had seen people die because of this energy. Alice didn't want anything to happen to her friends.

It seemed they had no choice, however. Alice felt a strange, fuzzy feeling and suddenly she was standing right near Rocky and Meg and not far from the gym itself. She looked around. The Abra and Alakazam surrounding them seemed to have just pulled off a Teleport attack. "Uh, hey guys," Alice said, slightly dizzy. She was glad to see they were okay.

"Alakazam says the gym is the center of the Shadow Energy!" Alice said hurriedly. Then she remembered that the others might not know what Shadow Energy was. "This is Jacob, from Hoenn," she said. "And this is Meg and Rocky, the rest of our group. Jacob knows all about this dark energy everyone's been talking about. He's been fighting it in Hoenn, and Alakazam brought him here to help us." She explained as quickly as possible. "It's more dangerous than we ever imagined..." she frowned. "If we go into the gym, there's no guarantee we'll all come back alive." She said, wanting the others to understand the seriousness of the situation.
    GCEA

*Wherein Brettles, Brettles and Brettles the time traveling Trio, save Emmy, because Rocky is not all that adept at 'heroing'*

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokémon:

Sniper (30/30) Speedy (4/30) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (30/30) Professor Needles (30/30) Fury(30/30)

Partner Pokémon:Pancham, Abra
    Egg: Bunneary: (37/40)
    Infected Pokemon:
    Speedy (4/4 to faints)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(9), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 89
    Trainers Affected:

Rocky turned back to the damaged house. It was looking very unstable. Behemoth and Professor needles were doing all that they could to keep it standing.

Sniper and Rusty had worked their way into the mess and were searching for the little girl. Rocky could only hope that they would find her in time.

"Hey little girl." he called out. "Can you hear me, it's Rocky the trainer you met at the Pokemonn center. Are you alright?"

"My name is Emmy! I'm not a little girl I am seven years old and I am a Pokemon Trainer!" the little girl called out from the rubble. "I am OK, but it is very dark and I can't open the door."

Rocky laughed in relief. "I am glad you are alright Emmy. My Pokemon are working clear away some of the rubble to get you out. You aren't scared are you?"

"No I've been in a collapsing building before. It's Ok you will get me out. I will just wait here."

Rocky wished that he was half as confident as the little girl sounded and started working hard to clear away the rubble.

It looked positive for about 20 seconds until Rocky heard a rumble and the roof of the building started to crumble in on itself.

Smoke and dust prevented Rocky from seeing what was going on. All he could hear were the noises.

A loud rumble of a collapsing building.

A high pitch squeal of a terrified little girl.

An 'Oooomph' as something was hit by something heavy.

A vicous snarling growl, that sounded more threatening than anything Rocky had ever heard.

A little girl crying out in joy, "Puppy!"

A large dark shape burst from the collapsing building and dropped the little girl on the street. It then disappeared into the smoke and dust.

Rocky had no idea what had just happened, but somehow the little girl was safe.

Spoiler:

In a pocket of time, outside of time, three very similar yet vastly different men looked out of a window in time.

"You know technically we are not supposed to do that!" said the ancient man in his dressing robe and long white beard.

"The day we let a little girl die in a building collapse is the day we cease having a purpose." said the old man in his dusty brown overcoat.

"Besides, technically, 'We' didn't do anything. Night Fang acted on his own volition. Not our fault at all!" Said the young man with a strange robot-like cybernetic arm.

"Mightyena!" said the Mightyena who shared the space with the men. The large Dark-type Pokemon did not seem the least bit ashamed at having broken time/space laws to save his young friend from the building.

Still unsure as to what had just happened. Rocky turned as he heard a strange sound. Behind him were the other trainers and Alakazam, along with strange trainer.

Rusty and Sniper emerged from the pile of rubble. "Good work everybody lets see about getting out of here!"

"Excuse me Mister." Said the newly released Emmy. "What's wrong with your Rattata?"

Rocky looked at Speedy. Something was definitely off about the little Pokemon. "Are you Alright Speedy?" Rocky picked up the Rattata and could instantly feel waves of heat coming from the Pokemon. It was like he had a fever. On one of his hind legs Rocky spotted a dark scratch which was discoloring the flesh around it.

"I think Speedy is sick!" he said to the rest of the trainers. "Is the Pokemon center still in tact?"

Senior Moderator

Current Points: 43

Team Status:
    Team

(Gwaine. 40/40)(Pyro. 36/36)(Crush. 5/5)(Magnitude. 45/45)(Juana. 35/35)(Sparks. 36/36)(Apollo. Partner) (Artemis. Partner)
    PC:
    Spoiler:

(Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

Alakazam teleported us to the gym, where we met up with the rest of Alice's group. The girl looked familiar. Then Alice introduced her. Meg.

"Alice is half right. I am from Hoenn." I explained, "But not the Hoenn you guys are thinking of. According to Alakazam, I am from another world. Something pulled me from my own world, where we are currently fighting this, and it is capable of leveling cities."

Though it was unrelated, the thought of leveled cities reminded me of Rustboro. Then I remembered why Meg was familiar. The Legendary Trainer, arriving on Rayquaza, capturing Groudon.

"Meg? Short for Meghan, right?" I asked, before smiling, "I have met you in my world. You did some pretty amazing stuff, that I dream of doing. You have greatness in you."

Then I continued with what Alice said.

"This shadow energy has killed people I called friends, and desecrated their memories." I said, "It corrupts Pokemon, and makes them even more powerful. I have seen the work of Legendary Pokemon corrupted by this, and they are near unstoppable."

I took a deep breath. I didn't want to have to deal with this alone, but I didn't want to lead these trainers to their deaths. Based on their Pokemon, they were probably not even a month into their journey.

"I decided long ago that stopping this was worth the risk of my life." I said, "I will be dead honest with you, the odds are very minimal that we will come out unscathed, if not dead. I don't sleep at night because of what I have seen from this, and I have visions of everyone I know and care about dying around me." I explained, "If you aren't 110% willing to give up everything right now, then don't take the risk. Run far from here. Otherwise, I am going in, and would appreciate some company..."
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 10-20-2015 at 11:15 PM.

@Comatose*I have decided that Rocky will not get along with Jacob* :D

Trainer Name: 'Ace Trainer' Rocky
    badges: Boulder badge, Cascade badge
    Pokémon:

Sniper (30/30) Speedy (4/30) Rusty (25/25) Behemoth (30/30) Professor Needles (30/30) Fury(30/30)

Partner Pokémon:Pancham, Abra
    Egg: Bunneary: (38/40)
    Infected Pokemon:
    Speedy (3/4 to faints)
    Items: Pokedex(1), Poketech(1), Pokeballs(9), Premier ball(1), Great ball (1),Potions 5pts(4), Leaf stone(1), Blue Scarf (1-speedy), Rowp Berry(1), Red Scarf (1-Professor)
    Current Game Points: 90
    Trainers Affected:

"Woah! Downer alert! Where did this guy from?"

Rocky looked the new guy in the eyes.

"My friend if you are seeing visions of your friends deaths and don't care if you live through this, it's just possible that you are little bit obsessed. Perhaps you should take a little break! The lack of sleep may be what is causing these 'visions'. Tell me do you also hear 'voices' telling you what to do?"

"I am not '110% willing to give everything up'. I happen to be from a rather important family! We don't run, but neither do we prepare to die! If you want to crawl up and die, then go for it, just try not to slow us down."

Senior Moderator

Way to make it interesting @Brettles

Current Points: 44

Team Status:
    Team

PC:
    Spoiler:

(Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

"Yeah, one of the voices is giving me some very good reasons why I should turn my Blaziken onto you. Lucky for you I tend to not listen to them." I said, "Who is this smart-****?"

He then said his spiel about being from an important family.

"Oh, you're from an important family? Good for you!" I hissed sarcstically, "Because whatever is in there gives two s***s about how important your family is. It will spare you because you come from an 'important family' and 'cause your an entitled *******. I have lost friends and family to this, so if this is all a joke to you, you should start f****** walking!"

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmeleon (Ember)[M](21/21) Gabite [M](25/25) Kirlia (Lily)[F](25/25) Mankey (Courage)[M](17/17) Nidorino [M] (16/16) Parasect (25/25)
    Items: Pokeball X5 Potion X3 Moon Stone X1 Green Scarf X1 Lemonade X2 Great Ball X1 Everstone X1 Enigma Berry X1 Rowap Berry X1
    Badges: Boulder, Water(was that the name?)
    Partner: Chingling 20/20 (Amirah)

Well, Max is moving the story along, so let me just speed this up a bit.

Rose came running out of the building clasping the boy's hand tight, gasping for breathe (partially from fear rather than actually being out of breathe). It took her a moment to get her bearings, but she saw that the police were taking over.

Rose noticed that there was someone with them that she didn't recognize, but she didn't question it right away. She still couldn't believe that she had gone off on her own like she did, and she had no intention of doing it again. Alice introduced them to the person she didn't recognize, who went by the name of Jacob. He had said something about "his world." Rose was confused, but it made about as much sense as anything else she had seen and heard over the past few days.

Rose was concerned by what Jacob said. She couldn't just leave like he was saying anyone who wasn't ready should do, but did she really have what it would take to face this? She had been brave inside the building, but she would have to do it again, and this time would need even more courage than she did before. She didn't know if she had it in her. Suddenly Rocky and Jacob started arguing. She was a bit startled by Jacob's language at first, but wasn't particularly bothered. She couldn't believe what Rocky had just said. She knew that she should be defending Rocky, but What he had said was completely selfish and inconsiderate. She couldn't blame Jacob for lashing out at him. She wanted to ask them to stop, but she remained silent.

Trainer Name:

Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Tidus (18/18)/ Sappy (30/30)/ Moseby(30/30)/Rei(4/30)/ Pins(16/16)/ Nacht(29/29)
    [U]Partner Pokemon:

Kaze (30/30)/ Abra (10/10)
    Egg:
    Infected Pokemon:
    Rei (4/4 to faints)

[U]Items:
    Spoiler:

Pokeballs
    --Pokeballs (x6)
    ---Premier Ball (x0)
    ----Great Ball (x3) (-1 Abra, shadow sandshrew )
    Heal Items
    --Potion (x0) -
    Alteration Items
    --Belue Berry (Item Effect: User's level drops 5 points)
    --- Zinc (Item Effects: Raises 6 Levels) (x5)
    ---- Shuca Berry (Changes a pokemon's color)(x1)
    Hold Items
    -- Red Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    -- Blue Scarf (Item Effects: Raises 2 Levels)
    ----Everstone (Item Effect: Prevents Pokemon from Evolving)(x1)
    Evolution Items
    --Moon Stone (x1)
    ---Fire Stone (x1)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Sleeping outside of Maxs base
    Description: Middle of the night
    Key Locations:
    GYM: Closed
    Pokemon Center: Closed
    Pokemart: Closed
    Cerulean Cave: Closed
    Bike Shop: Closed
    Powder Man: Closed
    Route 9: Closed

Route 24: Current Route
    Route 5: Closed
    Time: 1:15 am
    Day: 5
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Chilly

Meghan and Rocky had been able to save Emmy and Amy. Amy grabbed her little sister and headed for safety. The sight of the helicopters landing and grunts jumping out really threw them off. At that point the others appeared. Right off the bat there was tension between this new trainer and Rocky. Meghan wasnt having any of it.
    "Guys! This is not the time!" She said looking at the two..
    "Rocky! This isnt like you, give the guy a break." She said.
    " ...Jacob, If you are hear to help thanks."

Meghans focus went back to the grunts.
    " They may not be dressed like Team Rocket but thats definitely them. We cant let them get away. We need a better view."

The team moved in closer and they noticed the grunts guarding a boxs in the middle. As the first copter landed they loaded it. Meghan looked at the group.

"We need to overload the copters so they cant take off. This is going to sound crazy but if we have electric types overload the copters and force them to land its going to be harder to get away on foot. Then will head it distracting the grunts long enough for our ground and water types long enough to start fighting some of the fires. We need to get past them to make sure the gym is fine. Its right past that wall of smoke. "

She paused
    "We can not kill anyone..no matter what these people need to be taken down and held accountable..we can also prove Max's innocence if we can prove Team Rocket is evil.." Meghan pausing.

"Damn.." She said under her breath she shouldnt have brought him up in front of a stranger.

Meg looked over at Jacob and Rocky.
    " It looks like your a very experienced in battle, you, I ,Rocky and Brandon will head straight in. Im sure your pokemon are more than enough for these guys but Ill be right there with you." She smiled

"Rocky and Brandon you two will focus solely on getting those crates free. Whatever's in there can NOT leave her with them." Meghan said then turning to Alice and Rose.

" Everything we are doing should provide enough distraction for you two to slip by and make your way to the gym. We just need to confrim Misty is not there."

The team got as close as possible while staying out of sight. Meghan leaned against a wall a little scared.
    "This is exciting but..im a little terrified she admitted." Meghan smiled taking a second to take a deep breath.

For a moment she could feel her heart acting up. Her hands started to shake and she quickly grabbed it trying to conceal it form the others.

"Jacob, youll take point. Will be right behind. Whenever you are ready. "

"Get the second heli loaded now!"

"yes sir!"

"Hurry up man."

" Did you hear he brought down a building..." She stuttered

"Thats garbage he is just a normal psychic.."

(*lets say 10 grunts are there. Ill set up battles in next post.)

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Senior Moderator

Current Points: 45

Team Status:
    Team

PC:
    Spoiler:

(Peter. 5/5)(Arc. 25/25)

"Ah so you guys know Max?" I said, "I met my worlds Max. He is a nice guy."

Meghan briefed me on the plan, and I already had some ideas. I turned to Rocky and Brandon.

"Have you guys got any goggles and face protection?" I asked, "Because you are gonna need it."

"Jacob, you take point. We will be right behind. Whenever you are ready." Meg said.

I nodded.

"Thanks. But if at any point this goes to s***, I want you to run. If worst comes to worse, I can handle myself against a few of this skid marks." I said with a grin.

I let out Sparks, Gwaine and Magnitude. This was Sparks first real battle. I had let him out of his Pokeball, before and he was playing with lightning. However he was stronger than he looked. This was perfect for him.

"Magnitude, use Sandstorm." I said, "Sparks, rain down hell on them. Gwaine, stay with Meg and I. Do your psychic bubble thing. We will keep you in reserve."