Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by FiliaRage View Post
    That's actually pretty rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Seconding! I wish my name was similar to something cool like that. The best I've got is TriSarahtops. xD
    Haha, thanks guys :)

Honestly though, I wish I remembered I could space my name when I was signing up because the fact that Filia Rage is not spaced kinda bugs me.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FiliaRage View Post
    Honestly though, I wish I remembered I could space my name when I was signing up because the fact that Filia Rage is not spaced kinda bugs me.
    I can fix it for you if you like. Just post in here: http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...-Change-Thread

:)
    GCEA

My name comes from one of my characters I use in an RP. It's also welsh for snow, and I find it to be a pretty name.

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Well, my username was made about 3 years ago on PE2K. Rather, I changed it after realizing my current one and it's backup were both godawful and embarrassing. You know, like most of the stuff I did on PE2K. Anyway, my username can be divided into 3 parts, obviously. "The" is mostly just there to make me look overly pretentious, but I also can't get rid of it, because that just makes it seem bland and generic. "Frost" is by far my favorite of the elements (I mean, not the periodic elements or even the classical ones. What would Ice be, the Squeenix elements?) Freezing anything is already pretty cool, but freezing someone and pushing them off of a cliff? Very literally shattering lives? There is nothing but awesome there.

Lastly, we have "dragon." That part, as far as I can tell, can be traced back to a game called Spore. It's whole point was how it would be populated by all the creatures, buildings, vehicles, or whatever that you and your friends made, and eventually it got a level editor function. Well, somewhere around 5 years ago, I got obsessed with some random, not-even-that-good creator who was, in turn, obsessed with dragons. Being the utter loser I was at that point, I adopted that interest and it stuck for a while. It came back based on some incredibly bizzare and stupid dream (I'm not getting into that. This post is making me look dumb enough already.) that I had only a few months before I changed my name, at which point it was a real obsession; I drew absolutely nothing but dragons, and yes, all of them were terrible. I've long since outgrown that phase, but the name still stuck. If you want to be exact, it refers to a certain character I made, named Frost, go figure. His story has kind of been abandoned for a while, but I don't really want to change the name. I'm fine with it as it is.
    "You kids have a nice day."

...Neopets. I was "pokemon_trainer_bob" because "pokemon_trainer_spyro" wouldn't fit (I was a silly little kid) and I fantastically named my Neopets after Pokemon. Years later when "bob" stopped being the most hilarious name ever (did I mention I was a silly little kid?) and I noticed that using a male name when I'm female was leading to lots of confusion.

So I switched to Pokemontrainergigi (Pkmntrainergigi if it was too long). If those names are still too long I've been known to shorten down to DragonTamerGigi (oddly capitalizing that and not my Pokemon names...? I dunno). Finally, typing out Pokemontrainergigi is a mouthful, not to mention people kept nicknaming me "Pokemon" or "Pokemontrainer" and not "Gigi" (my actual nickname), I finally just decided to go with PTGigi. c:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    My name comes from a mutation of my favorite color, Silver (as well as one of my favorite pokémon rivals), and the acronym for Operating System (OS), due to my love of computers. Also, I just thought it sounded cool when I thought it up. XD

I first used it back on Pokestadium, and changed it to 'Sir Sivelos' when I migrated here. The 'Sir' part comes from the fact that, well... Again, I thought it sounded cool.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Ohhhh it's a time for a story as boring as any other you'll hear this day, week, maybe even month. I'll try to keep it short though.

When I was around... 12, or so, at school, I had an English Media project with two other students where we would have to design a product and make marketing stuff and lots of other pointless things that come with teaching twelve year-old children Media.

We decided on a cleaning product, a washing up liquid/detergent kind of thing. We designed the packaging to be shaped like a bubble, and then were stuck with deciding a name, which if I remember actually took an awful long time.

Eventually, one of us (I'm inclined to think it's me but that's probably just nostalgia bias) decided to just flip the word Bubble to "Elbbub". However, I (I'm more sure that this was me who made this change but, again, I could be wrong) thought that the extra b in the middle looked a bit bulky, so we took it out and wrote "Elbub" on everything. I'm fairly certain I still have some of the 'work' lying around somewhere.

Anyway, spin on a month or so to the end of November in 2004, and two other friends were trying to persuade me to sign up to Runescape. However, I didn't want just any name as I had done in the past (stuff like "proyo4000" and "nic1992", because I wasn't very creative back then), I wanted something that I could use forever more on the internets.

So I typed in Elbub, which made my friends laugh because they thought it was a ridiculous word... But it wasn't taken within the game, and it was short, and didn't have any numbers or anything. So I stuck with it, and have done ever since.

...I said I'd make it short, didn't I? My apologies ;D
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

My original username Fantome Ecrivain was a direct French translation of "ghost" (fantome) and "writer" (ecrivain). There are many reasons why I picked this name. Being a fantasy bibliophile and writer, I love the supernatural and mystical, hence the idea of a phantom appealed to me in a name. A ghostwriter is also someone who writes under the name of another person, aka a behind-the-scenes worker which I feel is an accurate self-presentation. There's also an aura of mystery since nobody knows who the actual ghostwriter is. Not to mention I love Ghost type pokemon~

Do I have to explain my current name now?

Administrator

My username stretches all the way back to 2006 actually. Where I started an account, my first online account on a site called Gametrailers. Over the course of the years I signed up with more sites and either stuck with this or changed it up a bit. Most of the time the username was already taken, but rather than have multiple different usernames I decided to try and stick with only 1. Most my friends online know me as this username and it's now pretty much a go to account name for me if I can. Most my friends just shorten the name a call me by "Chakra" instead as it's just a shortened version of the name. So websites and games the name "Chakra" is the first thing I think or go to unless I just have a better name already planned out.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..