Page 5 of 104 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Pokemon: Aster [Bulbasaur]
    Items: Pokeballs (x10), Potions (x2)

Alice slipped into the Pallet Town Pokemon Lab just as Professor Oak started speaking about a mysterious new Pokemon. She had rushed to the small town as fast as she could. On her way to the lab she had noticed scorch marks, puddles of water and frozen patches of ground. The whole area outside the lab was a mess. She hadn't had time to look too closely though. She was already very late!

A group of teenagers were huddled around the Professor, and Alice joined the back of the group silently, hoping her late entrance wasn't too obvious. Alice had opted to fly to Kanto from her home town of Ambrette City in Kalos. Unfortunately, heavy fog had made take off from the nearby airport in such a small plane impossible for over four hours. She knew she should have gotten the train to Lumiose and departed from there instead. But oh well, she was here now and that's what mattered.

Alice could hardly believe she was in the same room with the esteemed Pokemon Professor. She wanted to introduce herself so badly, but she also didn't want to emphasise her lateness. Professor Oak had always been an idol of hers and one day she hoped to be a Professor herself. While the Professor spoke, Alice looked around at the small group of teenagers. With slight panic, she realised that most of them already seemed to have their starter Pokemon. Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle were all present. She smiled to herself as she noticed their different personalities, even amongst the same species. She hoped that there was still a Pokemon left for her.

As the Professor continued to speak, Alice finally understood what must have happened earlier. Some Pokemon had escaped from the lab and the new trainers must have helped to find them, but some were still missing. Maybe if she got a starter Pokemon first, she could introduce herself to the Professor, after all... Maybe then he wouldn't notice that she hadn't been around from the start...

Once the Professor instructed the trainers to grab a starter kit, she walked over quietly to the lab assistant.

"Hi, I'm Alice, sorry I'm a little late... But I have this..." Alice spoke quickly when she was nervous. She unfolded the golden ticket she had received in the mail and showed it to the assistant. "Are there any Pokemon left?"

The assistant smiled warmly. "Of course. Don't worry. We've been expecting you, and all the new trainers. Take your pick." With that, the assistant held out a nondescript bag.

Alice sighed with relief. "Thank you so much!" She reached into the bag and felt several round orbs... Pokeballs! She didn't have much experience with them, as all the Pokemon her parents kept at home had never really been captured. Strangely, each orb felt slightly different. She could tell which ones must belong to Charmander and Squirtle due to their temperatures, bit even then, each was slightly variable. Bulbasaur's life force was more subtle and reserved. She didn't hesitate when she felt the calm energy. When she lifted the ball out of the bag, she noticed a small green leaf carved into the front.

"A good choice," said the assistant. "Grass types are generally relaxed and easy to raise. Don't forget these! They'll aid you on your journey."

Claiming
    Item: New Trainer Package
    Cost: Free
    Link To Stats: In sig

"Oh, thank you!" Alice grabbed the offered kit which seemed to contain a couple of notebooks and some Pokeballs and potions. She placed the PokeDex into her jacket pocket and straightened her skirt.

She then released her new Bulbasaur. The little green dinosaur looked up at her rather suspiciously at first. She bent down to its level and began to rub it behind the ears. "Hi there, little one! I'm going to be your trainer. I promise I'll do my very best to take care of you."

The Bulbasaur seemed to be warm to her touch and it wasn't long before it was happily rubbing against her palm.

"You're such a cutie!" Alice cried in glee. "I'm going to name you Aster, okay?"

"Saur! Bulbasaur!" Aster grinned, then began sniffing in her jacket pocket.

"I'm sorry, I don't have anything for you right now." Alice laughed, scooping up the curious Bulbasaur. She then walked over to Professor Oak.

"Hello, Professor Oak, it's an honour to meet you. I'm Alice, one of the new trainers. I'd just like to introduce myself and thank you for this opporunity. I love Pokemon and science, and I hope one day to conduct my own research and become a Professor myself."

With that, she headed over the group of other trainers and began to introduce herself and admire their new Pokemon.

((I hope I did this right. xD))
    GCEA

Trainer name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper
    Partner pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs: 0, Potions: 0

Brandon withdraws Skipper back into his pokeball, he had fought really well. Brandon turned from the gate to head where the introductions were being held, he listened intently, what was that mysterious pokemon?

When the starter kits were being handed out, Brandon was still thinking very hard, only when Moon tapped him on the shoulder did he realize what was going on around him
    He walked up and took his starter kit

Claiming: Free starter pack

Brandon stuffed everything in his packback and followed Max.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-15-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

Qeb
    (5/5)

Items:
    Poke Ball (x10), Potion (x2)

Zenith listened intently as Professor Oak explained what had happened, and even looked at the crudely-drawn sketch he had made, but could not recognize the pokemon.

"A strange pokemon caused all of this? I wonder why..." Zenith said, frowning slightly. "I wish my dad was here, he might be able to help since he works for the Pokemon Association..."

Professor Oak then had an assistant start passing out new trainer kits to everyone, and Zenith got in line, waiting her turn.

Item(s) Claiming: New Trainer Kit (Sketch Book, Journal, PokeDex, Poke Ball [x10], Potion [x2])
    Cost: FREE
    Link to Stats: IN SIG

Once Zenith received her items, she put them away. She then looked around at all of the other Trainers, seeing that most, if not all of them, had the same golden ticket she had. So they're all not just new trainers, but the competition for that weird tournament, too... she thought. She then motioned for Qeb to follow her, walking a slight distance away from everyone. All of these people were starting to make her nervous, and she didn't want to freak out.
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-15-2015 at 03:35 PM.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Partner Pokemon:

(Phyre - 5/5)
    Items: N/A

Tyler stared at a rather odd commotion that had been going on in front of him. While he did need to go and get a Starter Pokemon from the Lab nearby, he could hear a lot of chaos inside and he could see mayhem in all kinds spinning around. He hesitated, running a hand through his hair, before slowly approaching. It was going to be a long first day as a trainer...

Stepping inside the laboratory, Tyler had a peek around. It had quietened down and he could see a lot of trainers gathered around. Some had various starter Pokemon by their side; they all seemed to be new to having their Pokemon. Tyler sighed, seeing they were already talking to the Professor. He uneasily walked over to a Lab Assistant.

"Er, hi. I don't suppose now would be a good time to ask about getting a Starter Pokemon? My name's Tyler, I'm here for the tournament." He pulled the Golden Ticket out of his pocket. "I've got this." He smiled awkwardly at the Assistant, who gave him a reassuring smile.
    "Of course. We've had some...issues, but things are getting back on track a bit. If you'd like to pick a Starter Pokemon, please go ahead." She beckoned Tyler to a shelf. A lot of PokeBalls were missing and others were being replaced by an Assistant. Tyler focussed on each PokeBall, before smiling and nodding. He grabbed one.
    "Charmander," he said to himself. "Charmander is who I choose."

Tyler managed to overhear the last of Professor Oak's speech on a mysterious Pokemon that he'd seen and drawn, but Tyler didn't move over to see the picture. He hung back still, having not even opened his new PokeBall. He reassured himself it would be like working alongside the various Pokemon at the Dragon's Den. With a flick of his wrist, he opened the PokeBall and a small Charmander popped out. It looked up at Tyler, who stared at the small orange reptile. "So, little guy, looks like we're going to be a team." He grinned as Charmander snorted up at him. "Need to name you too. Phyre sound good?" The Charmander nodded slightly before flicking its tail. It smiled a little. Tyler smiled back, returning Phyre to his PokeBall and looking around again. He still hung back, noticing people starting to move. They were tracking down the rest of the missing Pokemon, it seemed. It would be a good time to introduce himself, he thought, but for now he just watched silently, filling in his forms for his starter kit. He was annoyed he'd missed a chance to speak to the Professor or Hoenn Champion. He handed the forms over to the Lab Assistant before walking away a little again. He was by himself, for now.

Item(s) Claiming: New Trainer Kit (Sketch Book, Journal, PokeDex Poke Ball [x10], Potion [x2])
    Cost: FREE
    Link to Stats: IN SIG

*dont worry everyone the pace will slow down when the stories split. For those of you who dont already have your partner pokemon I will be adding them into the story. The rest of you for shame for not reading my post about not starting out with a pokemon..lol

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:

Kaze (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x10), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pallet Town
    Time: 12 Noon
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler

Max looked at his fellow trainers. Chunk the mudkip sat partly in his backpack and partly on his shoulder. It let out a little yawn.
    " Alright, everyone. As the professor said there are still missing pokemon out there. This should be a good challenge for you and your partners. My guess is a lot of the pokemon that escaped will be heading towards Viridian Forest so thats were will head. Grab your things..we leave now."

Max nodded at the professor and began to walk.

Meg looked at Kaze with a big smile.
    "Okay, Kaze we got are trainer package and its time to start. " Meg patted the gentle pokemon on the head. She looked around at the others noticing some of them seem nervous. Meg made her way over to Zenith. "Hi, Im meg, I'm from Odyssey Village, in Kalos."(Anime exclusive town in anyone is wondering) she said with a smile. "Your bulbasaur is pretty adorable. This your first time to Kanto?"

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokemon:

Qeb
    (5/5)

Items:

Zenith blinked as Meg walked over to her and introduced herself. Her face lit up a little as Meg said she was from Odyssey Village in Kalos. "Wow, you're from Kalos too? I'm Zenith Brunel. I'm from Lumiose City," she said, holding out her hand. "Yeah, this is my first time in Kanto. And thanks for the compliment on Qeb. He is pretty cute."

"Sa!" Qeb said, smiling widely.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Markus Novolos
    Pallet Town North
    TSUNAMI the SQUIRTLE (5/5)
    Points: 1 + 2 (3) ((MIND-BLOWING REVELATIONS GOING ON HERE))
    Items: Poke Balls x 10, Potions x 2

POKEDEX GET! JOURNAL GET! SKETCHBOOK GET! POKE BALLS X 10 GET! POTIONS X 2 GET!
    COST: FREE!
    LINK: IN THE SIGGY!

First: An Alakazam going shonen anime transformation, getting a more ridiculous beard, and literally levitating tons of Pokemon back into their proper places, thanks to Wrist Watch idiot. OK, maybe he's NOT an idiot after all, as he has some clue. Definitely looked like a showoff.

Second: Into a lab for a proper introduction and being sent on a scavenger hunt for the last few Pokemon...With aid of Ruby 'Max' Dredd, a name probably given to him by a dad in a drunken stupor, thinking his boy was a girl, hence why he was referred to as Max. He'd respect that, all things considered, regardless of how he got saddled with a name he'd associate with women. However, his arrogant posturing...Was not. This showoff, and potential part idiot, is the current Hoenn Champ?

Markus was not impressed. Then again, Blue was proven to be like that as well. He privately hoped that everyone he had to fight on his way to the top weren't all like this, but whatever. He wasn't expecting instant glory...It would be a hard-fought glory if he had any at all, but he really wanted strength more than fame. He was already famous enough, and not in the ways he wanted to be famous.

Third, a new weird Pokemon that only, at the darkest fringes of his mind, felt familiar...It definitely didn't give him good vibes, looking at what little of the sketch there was. Horned and purple-ish, with a very devilish grin. Not a good combo in looks. In personality, though? He didn't know, but he didn't like the grin. He could see a lot being misunderstood, but that looked very deliberate. "Hehe, you can't stop me!" it seemed to say at him, through that grin. The correlation between it and the getaway seemed...Obvious.

Finally, more Trainer Gear, to help take care of the Pokemon. He accepted it with a nod and a smirk. Despite the cocky Champ, all things considered this was a considerable blessing in dealing with this. All they had to do was just round up some Pokemon. All things considered, this was standard newbie stuff given a little spice, nothing more.
    baitGet()
    It was the beginning of a grand little adventure, and hopefully the fact it was a grand adventure and would be under the seasoned guidance of a League Champ, even if temporary. It would hopefully be a grand old time, in its own weird way.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)

After the fighting was over, Rose walked up to the Charmander. "I guess you need a name now." She told it. "You're a fire type, so how about something that has to do with fire?" She suggested. "Ember. I think I'll call you Ember."

She listened to Professor Oak's story about the strange Pokemon. It seemed strange that there were still Pokemon that the best known professor in the region had yet to see. The Professor held up the sketch of the Pokemon, but due to her blindness and the limitations of her Chingling's sensing power, she couldn't see it. Afterwards, she walked up to accept her starter kit.

Items: New Trainer Kit: Journal/Sketch Book/Pokedex / Pokeballs(x10) /Potions (x2)
    Link To Stats: Sig

"Thank you." She said shyly. She stepped back, intentionally trying to go somewhere close to the Boy who had saved her earlier. She didn't even know his name, but out of everyone there she still felt that she could trust him the most because of how he had helped her earlier. She was still too nervous to start asking anyone their name yet though. Getting comfortable with the group would take some time. After putting her new stuff in her backpack, she began walking with everyone else towards the forest.

Trainer Name: Ruby (Max) Dredd
    Pokemon:

Kaze (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x10), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pallet Town
    Time: 12 Noon
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team: Max, Zenith, Markus, Rocky, Rose, Moon, Brandon, Meg, Ethan , Alice, Tyler

Meg smiled when she heard Zenith was also from Kalos. She shook her hand happily.
    "Lumiose City, How romantic ! Just before I left Kalos I was asked out by a secret admirer. We met at one of the dinners there. It was wonderful. I'm didn't spend much time in the city so that date was pretty special. Odyssey Village is known for Rhyhorn racing..I very brief run in the in the amateur Rhyhorn Race circuit" She said showing off a scare on her right elbow and left knee.
    Meg looked at Qeb and smiled "Nice to meet you. This is my partner Kaze." Charmander was a little shy and hid behind Megs leg as she walked.

Entering Route 1
    (If you missed out on any moments feel freel to go back and fill in the blanks as to what your character was doing.)

Max stayed ahead of the group. With the map unfolded in his hand.
    "I better not run into Blue with this damn map. Kids going to have a field day." Max looked around and noticed someone who had seemed to roll his eyes more than once at him. Max looked at Markus and moved over to talk with him.

" The names Max, I saw you take on that Drowzee with your Squirtle..that thing hit the perfect angle on that Drowzee. Oak's Drowzee's must not be trained. No offense but a bunch of starter pokemon with no trainer took out a team of them.. A little odd dont you think? and your name is ?" Max said hoping to break whatever random tension was building between them.

Below is an example capture form. In this version of GCEA you basic items must be kept in your signature and that has to stay updated. We have not been great about keeping track of pokeballs in the past..lol but in this version we are.
    Spoiler:

Capture Form
    Item Being Used: Poke Ball
    Item Effects: 0
    Item Quantity: 9 (-1)
    Pokemon Capturing: Zigzagoon
    Cost: 2 points
    Points on Hand: 36
    Points After: 34
    Link to stats: In sig

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokemon:

Qeb
    (5/5)

Items:

Zenith smiled as she walked beside Meg along Route 1, listening to her talk. "Rayhorn Racing, huh? It looks like fun; I've never tried it myself. I've always wanted to try Contests, though. My mother is a former Top Coordinator, and I loved watching her when I was little. Between her and my dad being a Trainer working for the Pokemon Association, I really love pokemon. I want to be a really strong Trainer like my dad, and maybe try Coordinating."

"Bulb!" Qeb said in reply to Meg's greeting. He then turned to Kaze and smiled. "Bulb!"