Mega Lopunny hops into Mega Raids!
With the weather warming up and more people going out for walks and hikes, Niantic has revealed more details for Pokémon GO’s Spring event and we have all the details from a new Shiny Pokémon to a new Mega Pokémon, hopping into Raids. Read on to find out what going on and get ready for spring event like no other.
Date and Time
Sunday, April 4, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time
- Pokémon appearing more often in the wild: Pikachu wearing a flower crown, Exeggcute, Marill, Plusle, Minun, Buneary, Bunnelby, and more. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Bunnelby!
- Chansey wearing flower crowns will be appearing in the wild, and Happiny wearing flower crowns will be hatching from Eggs! If you evolve a Chansey wearing a flower crown into Blissey, that Blissey be wearing a flower crown, too. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Chansey or a Shiny Happiny!
- Shadow Exeggcute will be appearing more often in Team GO Rocket battles!
- Pokémon hatching more often from 2 km Eggs: Exeggcute, flower crown Eevee, flower crown Pichu, Togepi, Azurill, Buneary, flower crown Happiny, Munchlax, Rufflet, and Bunnelby.
- Mega Lopunny makes its Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids!
- Mega Lopunny–inspired avatar items available in the shop!
- Event-exclusive spring-themed Gift stickers will be available from PokéStops and Gifts during the event!
- Complete event-exclusive Field Research tasks to encounter Azumarill, Rufflet, and more!
- Complete the spring-themed Collection Challenge during the event by collecting featured Pokémon to receive a Lucky Egg, Mega Lopunny Energy, and XP.
During this time you will also receive 2× Hatch Candy and Lucky Eggs will last for one hour. Place an Egg in an Incubator to get 1/2 Egg hatch distance as well. There is no better time than spring to get out and GO!
Source: Pokemon GO Blog