After being teased for over a month, it’s finally Hoopa-ning!
The Season of Mischief is set to begin on September 1st. With the shift in Seasons comes new spawns, new hatches and new research. Let’s dive through Hoopa’s rings and pull out all the juicy details.
Wednesday, September 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
Various Special Research will be made available as the Season of Mischief goes on. Hoopa will also be making an appearance during this time. Although we do not have full details on this, we do know “Hoopa’s Arrival” will begin on Sept 5th. Completing these Special Research will unlock a special event that will have something to do with Hoopa. Please note that the Hoopa you receive will NOT be able to transferred to Pokémon HOME at this time.
Spawning In The Wild
- In cities you can find: Shuppet, Trubbish, Gothic, and more
- In green spaces you can find: Teddiursa, Shelmut, Carrablast, and more
- In the mountains you can find: Geodude, Rhyhorn, Slugma and more
- Near the water you can find: Horsea, Krabby, Mantine and more.
- Northern Hemisphere: Jigglypuff, Slowpoke, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Bidoof, Deerling (Winter Forme), and more
- Southern Hemisphere: Clefairy, Roselia, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Tympole, Deerling (Spring Forme), and more
Hatching From Eggs
- 2k eggs: Nidoran M, Nidoran F, Barboach, Driftloon, and more
- 5k eggs: Seel, Pineco, Sableye, Chingling, and more
- 10k eggs: Audino, Meinfoo, and more
- Adventure Sync 5k eggs: Shieldon, Cranidos, Frillish, and more
- Adventure Sync 10k eggs: Riolu, Deino, Noibat, and more
With a change in the season comes a change in Ditto disguises. Here is what might transform into Ditto upon capture: Gastly, Drowzee, Remoraid, Teddiursa, Gulpin, Numel, Stunky, Dwebble, and Foongus.
Each month during the Season of Mischief a different Pokémon will receive a boost in CP when Mega Evolved.
- September: Slowbro
- October: Gengar
- November: Houndoom
For full details, including an Incense event taking place during Hoopa’s Arrival, be sure to check out the newly redesigned Pokémon GO Blog