One! Two! Three! Let’s go into June’s Community Day!
We are going to see some brutal Pokemon for June! That is because we will see plenty of Deino for this month’s Community Day.
This event will run from Saturday, June 25th, 2022, from 11:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time. It was also reveal that the special bonus will be 1/4th Hatch Distance and 2x Catch Candy bonus along with three hour Incense and Lure Modules. Full details for the event can be found by clicking here.
There will be also plenty of Deino for trainers to capture. This will give trainers the chance to catch Shiny Deino. If you evolve your Zweilous into Hydreigon then it will learn the Charged Attack, Brutal Swing! You will have up to two hours after Community Day to do this.
Below are the full details for the event.
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Deino Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Field Notes: Deino.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Special Research story go live.
- Remember, you can give a ticket to a friend so they can experience this Community Day’s Special Research too!* To gift a ticket, tap the Special Research ticket in the in-game shop, then tap the Gift button instead of the Buy button.
- Certain restrictions apply. Gifting cannot be completed if the recipient has purchased a Special Research ticket or has been gifted one already.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators during the event period.
- 2x Catch Candy
- 2× chance to receive Deino Candy XL from catching Deino
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- 1 extra special trade can be made during the event and two hours after the event (maximum of 2 for the day).
- Trades made during the event and two hours after the event will require 50% less Stardust.
- One additional special trade can be made during the event and up to five hours afterward for a maximum of three for the day.
Group Play Bonuses
Work together with other trainers to unlock additional bonuses in that location!
- If enough Pokémon are caught with help from a single Lure Module, wild Zweilous will appear near the Lured PokéStop.
Bonus 4-Star Raids!
There will be special 4-Star Raids featuring Zweilous appearing after the 3-Hour Community Day. If you are able to claim victory in one of these Raids then Deino will appear around the gym. This will last for 30 minutes and the Deino will appear in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the Raid. If you are lucky, you may even encounter a Shiny Deino!
A few things to note.
- Deino that appear during these circumstances will have the same chance to appear Shiny as those that appear during the Community Day 3-hour event window.
- The Event Bonuses and Group Bonuses only apply during the 3-Hour Community Day window. Thus, will not apply to the 4-Star Raids after the event window.
- ONLY Raid Passes and Premium Battles Passes can be used for 4-Star Raids. Remote Raid Passes CANNOT be used for these raids.
Please note that June Community Day will take place during the same weekend of the Pokemon North America International Championships. If you play to be at NAIC then you will need to balance your time between the tournament and catching Deino.
Have fun biting into June’s Community Day and catching Deino!