Walk, walk, fashion, baby! Time to look great in the GO!
Fashion Week is coming to Pokemon GO! Especially now with a special collaboration between Longchamp and Pokemon coming really soon to Pokemon GO! A brand new collaboration event will be starting on Friday, October 2nd at 8AM to Thursday, October 8th!
This new Longchamp x Pokémon event will give you the chance for your avatar to look great. Meanwhile, some fashionable Pokemon will be release in Pokemon GO. All of this and more in honor of the new Longchamp x Pokémon collaboration that will soon be hitting stores. Meanwhile, Fashion Week in Paris is around the corner and surely a great time to look great.
Below are the event details.
- Special Pokémon wearing costumes will be appearing during the event!
- Smoochum that hatch from 7 km Eggs during this time will appear wearing a bow!
- Kirlia wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids! They’ll also know the move Draining Kiss.
- Shinx wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids!
- Croagunk wearing a backwards cap will appear in GO Snapshot as a surprise encounter! They may also rarely appear in the wild.
- The following Pokémon will be appearing in the wild: Mareep, Skitty, Roselia, Kricketot, Croagunk wearing a backward cap, Blitzle, Cottonee, Minccino, Gothita, and more!
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Kricketot!
- Enjoy exclusive Field Research for the duration of the event.
- Dress up for fashion week—in person and in-game! Be sure to head to the shop for a free Longchamp avatar item in Pokémon GO. Then, you can match with your Trainer avatar by picking up the same Longchamp item in stores. For more information on availability, please visit the official Longchamp website.
Look good and feeling fine! Get ready to go look great in Pokemon GO!
Source: Pokemon GO